Chapter 13

(Sara)

After that kiss with Liam, I felt fireworks inside. But when I kissed Tom, I felt the exact same thing, fireworks. The only difference is that they are two very different guys that share one thing, I like both of them. I know that makes me sound like a whore but, it's true. Tom is smart, funny, easy to talk to, easy to get along with, fun, and overall an awesome guy. Liam, on the other hand, is smart, temperamental, cares about me, an awesome friend, and I like him to pieces. I would say Liam has more faults than Tom but I haven't known Tom for as long as I have known Liam. Ugh. 

"Sara, Sara, wake up." Someone sang in my ear.

"Liam?" I asked in confusion.

''No silly." He responded. My eyes fluttered open, expecting to see Liam. Instead, I saw Tom. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't excited.

"Hey." I stretched a little, opening my eyes more. That's when I realized.

"Are you na-naked?" I asked in fear of his answer. He whipped off the blanket and I shielded my eyes. 

"Open them." He laughed and I looked. Thankfully, he was wearing sweat pants but no shirt. 

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked, still confused.

"You started shivering last night even though you were covered in blankets so I took off my shirt to give body warmth." He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the ground nervously. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thanks." I smiled into his chest. "But you might want to put on a shirt. Just in case one of the guys gets the wrong idea."

"Don't you mean if Liam gets the wrong idea?" He asked, putting a shirt over his head.

"Exactly." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now, lets make everyone breakfast. To get you on their good side." I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. Everyone was waiting in their, probably for me to make breakfast.

"Tom wanted to make you guys breakfast." I announced and everyone just looked at us.

"He wants your good graces." I added and everyone made an 'o' shape with their mouth.

"If he really wants to be accepted," Louis started, "then he needs to talk to us." He gestured toward everyone.

"Okay, El and I will make breakfast." I said and El nodded. I saw Tom gulp and I went on my tip toes and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. No matter what, I still like you." I saw a smile appear on his face before kissing my head and following the boys outside.