Chapter 9

So lately i've been going through a lot of things and I think its affecting my writing so sorry if its bad.

--------------------------------

After cracking jokes for the past hour, Liam slammed his fists down hard on the table, making everything on it rattle uncontrollably. 

"Enough!" He yelled at us and Harry and I slumped down in our seats.

"I'm just going to go get some fresh air." I muttered and scooted out of the booth. I walked aimlessly around until I found the exit and stepped outside. Perfect timing too because the sun was starting to set.

"You okay?" I heard a voice call from behind me and footsteps becoming louder.

"Yeah, i'm just thinking." I told the blond, Irish boy.

"Are you sure? Because you seem in deep thought Lass." He spoke, coming next to me and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, sometimes I just need to think a little. I can only do that in fresh air, no where indoors." I said, finishing off with a shiver. Niall took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Duly noted." He smiled at me. He extended his hand  forward for me to lead the way back into the restaurant. I giggled at his manners and walked back into the restaurant. As we entered, I heard Liam in mid conversation.

"I'm not mad, Harry can have her. Why would I want her when I already have someone. Plus she is not even that pretty." He finished and looked up to be greeted with my devastated face expression. I can get that he doesn't like me but to go that far in depth. My dreams of being with him were shattered.

"Sara I.." He started, standing up and walked over to me. I looked down, still with a hurt expression written all over my face.

"Sara." He started again when I didn't respond the first time. His hand wrapped around my arm and I yanked it away immediately. 

"I am going to get going. El, you can stay because I see you are having fun right now so, good night to you all. I'll see you all for boot camp." I said, finishing off my statement with a tear slipping down my face. I calmly walked out of the restaurant and found a taxi. I put my hands in Niall's jacket and found a plastic thing. Niall. 5'11. blond hair.

"Oh, it must be his driver's license." I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say miss?" the cab driver asked me.

"Um, can you take me to 1473 Deffer Avenue please."

"Sure thing." He responded and we were off.

Off to Niall's house.