Your favorite game to play together

A/N: Okay so I play all of these games, seriously, I love video games TO THE MAX, not like those fake chicks who be like "Oh my gosh, will boys like me now, cuz I play video games?" NAH BISH, AIN'T NOBODY WANT NO PLASTIC BLOW UP DOLL,  OUTTA MY FACE! Seriously, who's with me?

MICHAEL:

You and Michael enjoyed playing Mortal Combat. It didn't matter which one, just as long as you could play as Mileena, your favorite character. Michael hated losing to you, even when sparing your feelings. When you first started playing it, he didn't except you to beat him 8 times out of 10. Although that's never stopped him from trying to win against you.

ASHTON:

You enjoyed playing Sonic & All-Star Racing. Ashton was completely the type to like killing games so this was pretty much perfect. You liked that whenever it was the third lap and Ashton was in first, you'd always use an item to make him get in 3rd and you in 1st. Not to mention the fact that you are awesome at hitting him on the game, he never stands a chance.

CALUM:

You and Calum enjoyed Gears Of War 3, mainly because of a character named "Cole Train". When on multiplayer you loved that Cole has a catch phrase for everything. Even after a day of hard gaming you caught yourself saying a catch phrase or too. Before the game was out even a month, Calum had ordered each a Lancer gun with the gears sign on it. Days after that you received your favorite gun, the Gnasher Shotgun!

LUKE:

Anything Mario was fine with you. Seriously, you told Luke that you can't wait to meet someone who looks like him so you ask them for their autograph. You loved when you were able to be Birdo or Toadette. You also loved all of the Kong family, especially Dixie. You loved that when she whipped her hair like Willow Smith, she killed enemies.