Christmas Party

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK THE WORLD!!!!! PEACE!!!!!

MICHAEL:

"Do we have to go in there?" Michael asked, pulling on your right sleeve. "Michael yes, it's a party, we're the guest of honor..." "More like shame!" You fix your hair before ringing on the door bell again. "One thing Y/N, why elves?" He says pointing to his elf ears. You both laugh quietly till it quickly erupts to loudness. "Merry Christmas, you guys the guests of honor are here!" A lady opens the door and lets you two in.

ASHTON:

You and Ashton were invited into a weird Christmas party, and in doing so you dressed up as a bow and Ashton as a present. "No way!" You laughed as Ashton falls face first on the ground, struggling to get up. You laughed as you balanced him back on his feet and brush off his beautiful. "You know Mr. Irwin, you are quite the present." You smile. "And you, the bow..." He laughed, and for the rest of the night you two danced.

CALUM:

"Oh dear, I've missed place my....Oh never mind.." You say clearing your throat of your annoying Mrs. Clause voice. "I'm sorry we dressed up for nothing. I thought everyone was going to dress up, apparently not... I'm so sorry Y/N..." Calum says as he droop's his head. You couldnt help but laugh at how cute Calum looks as a plush Santa. "Calum, you're fine." You pull him in, quickly removing his beard and kiss him.

LUKE:

"Up next are two of Santa's most trusted pals, they have 4 horns in total and white tails. Here they are ladies and gents, Rudolf and Cupid!" The announce says. "Y/N as Cupid" He says as you walk out and strut. "Luke as Rudolf, aren't they the cutest reindeer!" He says as Luke gallops onto the stage. "Hey everybody, you ready to rock?" Luke says as he adjusts his red nose. "Y/N and I love being the host this year and in doing that, we made special gifts for everyone here tonight! We just want to say thanks!" Luke says as he leads you off stage and under a misletoe.