Disguises (Thriller era)

Michael Jackson came up to me and said that we REALLY needed to go shopping for groceries. Even if it meant that the media would accidentally realize that it was the king of pop that was in the grocery store.

I was given a mask by one of the security guards. And then, Chris Tucker, who was a good friend of Michael's, asked if he could tag along with us.

"That's a great idea! We can all separate individually so the fans won't know that it's me".

Michael exclaimed cheerfully.

I laughed and then me, Chris, and the king of pop walked outside to Michael's car.

We put on our seatbelts.

And then Chris Tucker suddenly realized that Michael forgot his mask back at Neverland.

"Aw, it'll be okay. I'll just wear this Spider-Man mask".

Michael picked it up from the back seat.

"What? No no Michael. You can't be doing that. Spider-Man doesn't go out in public to the grocery store".

Chris told him.

Michael didn't listen.

"It'll work, trust me. Plus, me and F/n really need to get some more groceries because we're almost completely out".

As we pulled up into the driveway, I started to laugh at Chris and his repeated attempts to convince to go back to Neverland and get his regular solid black colored mask.

But Nope, Michael STILL wouldn't listen.

I giggled at how silly Michael Jackson looked wearing a Spider-Man mask.

"Oh, you're just so cute".

Michael giggled quietly, and Chris had to tell him to be quiet or else the paparazzi would know that it was Michael Jackson who was laughing.

We all walked into the grocery store as if nothing happened. I grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it over to Michael and he smiled and lightly patted me on the head.

"Did you bring your wallet Applehead"?

I whispered to Michael as we walked through the bread aisle.

"Yes, of course I brought my wallet. What did you think I would've brought other than my mask"?

I made a funny face, and that made the singer giggle.

"Heeheeheehee"!

Chris then had to remind us that to keep our voices down.

Or the media might figure out that Michael Jackson was in the grocery store.