Broken Leg Part 2 (Mature era)

Michael was now being carried by one of his bodyguards because it hurt when he tried to walk on one foot without stepping on his injured foot.

"Owww, you're hurting me"!

He cried, as he accidentally got rammed into one of the rides.

"Sorry Michael".

Finally, I heard the front door unlock and there was Michael Jackson.

He was carrying some crutches in his arms.

"Ohh Michael, you poor thing"!

I ran to his arms and Michael groaned and he struggled to hug me because he could barely stand up straight.

"Get me something to eat please".

Michael begged me, as he used his crutches to stand on one foot.

I carefully helped him sit down in his seat at the dining room table.

He smiled and saw what I had gotten him for dinner.

It was his favorite takeout food.

Kentucky Fried Chicken.

"Wow, you did all this for me"?

Michael grins and I giggled as leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah. I knew that you love KFC. So I went and got some for you. But you have to promise me that you'll share it with me".

I replied back as I poured him a drink of nice healthy orange juice in a glass cup.

He took a sip to his drink and then lit up some candles.

"Aw, you're so sweet".

I smiled as I sat down next to him on the table.

"And so are you, my favorite moonwalker".

He grinned playfully and gently pinched my cheeks, making me laugh like a little child.

After we both ate dinner, Michael kindly asked me to help him with getting in and out of the bathtub.

His foot was still hurting him.

"I hope that it won't take long for my foot to get better, because I can't dance and sing to my fans at the show for a while now".

Michael told me, as I helped him undress.

"Where's the rubber ducky"?

I asked, looking underneath the bathroom sink for Michael's favorite bath toy.

"We'll look for it later, my doctor said that I have to let my foot heal".

I started to pout and then Michael picked me up in his arms and put me down gently in the bathtub.

"Awww Michael. I thought you loved playing with the rubber ducky during bath time".

Michael giggled and then I scooted over closer towards him.

"Baby, I love you so much".

He pulled me over into his lap, making sure to cover his baby making parts with a wash cloth.

"I love you more".

"I love you most".

After a while, the king of pop and I were getting tired.

Once we got out of the tub, we dried off and I helped Michael get dressed into his pajamas.

We watched TV for a while until we fell asleep in bed with our arms wrapped around each other.