The Fake Doo Doo Prank (Before Invincible era)

Michael was taking a shower to get ready for all his friends who were coming over to play and have fun at Neverland.

I decided to play a prank on him and this one was kind of a gross one.

First, I took out a clear glass cup and filled it with room temperature water from the sink.

Then, I put some Hershey's chocolate flavored peanut butter and then used a butter knife to stick a portion of it at the bottom of the cup.

And then, after taking out my fake poop joke thing, I made my way to the bathroom where Michael was taking a shower.

I put the fake poop in the toilet bowl and then stood up on my toes to reach up and pour the water on Michael's head.

"Ewwwhh...what is that"?

I started snickering to myself and then Michael got confused.

"It's all brown...

He said to me.

"Okay"?

I asked.

"Why was it brown for"?

"I got it out from the toilet".

I told the king of pop.

Michael peeked his head out from behind the shower curtain.

"Disgust—aaahhh! Is that your doo doo in the toilet"?

I started laughing and told him that it wasn't mine.

"Emily, why in the world would you pour someone else's doo doo on me while I'm in the shower"?

Michael didn't look happy and then I told him that it actually wasn't real doo doo.

"It's fake sh*(bleep!)

I laughed and Michael let out a shocked gasp.

"Did I just hear you say a bad word"?

He asked, giving me a not-so-amused facial expression.

"Kiss my a(bleep!) Michael Jackson"!

I turned my back towards him and spanked myself to tease him in a playful way.

"You're getting your mouth washed out with soap"!

Michael said to me, and then he went to washing himself.

I picked up the fake poop from the toilet bowl and and threw it in the shower.

The singer was screaming as I ran out of the bathroom, laughing my butt off.