Lunchtime In Neverland (Bad era)

I was just walking through Neverland to spend time with Michael and have a lot of fun.

The kids were excited because we were all having a water balloon fight. I was wearing my bikini due to the likelihood of getting wet today.

So, as I walked up to the front door of Michael's house, I knocked on it a few times and waited for him to answer me.

I waited for a few minutes before the kids decided to throw water balloons at me.

"Ahhhh"!

I screamed as I was soaking wet from head to toe.

They all laughed at me and I started laughing too.

Michael finally came running to the door and when he saw what I had happened to me, he chuckled and snickered cheerfully.

"I told you that you're bound to get wet, sweetheart".

He crossed his arms and looked over at me in a I-told-you-so way.

"No kidding".

I did the same thing to him.

"Can we eat lunch now? I'm starving".

Macaulay Culkin asked.

Everybody else were getting pretty hungry too.

"Yes, of course we can. Did everyone bring their lunchbox"?

Michael grinned playfully and then the kids went to go eat their lunch at the picnic table.

"Did you not bring your own lunchbox"?

The singer asked me, as he noticed that I didn't have a lunch box of my own.

"No, they don't make lunchboxes for people my age. They said that I'm too old for kiddie things".

I answered him, sighing with a huff.

"Aw, you're never too old to have fun. Don't worry, I'll go inside and make you something to eat. Peanut and jelly sandwiches okay"?

Michael smirked and then he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

After he left to go inside his house and make me and him some lunch, I went to go sit with the others at the picnic table.