Slime (Leave Me Alone era)

Today, I felt like pranking Michael and Macaulay Culkin agreed to help me out.

We snuck to the kitchen and I found a pack of green powdery stuff.

When Macaulay poured it into a mixing bowl, it turned into a slimy green liquid.

"Ewww"!

I gagged, sticking out my tongue.

I took out a wooden spoon from the drawer and then we heard Michael coming.

Macaulay and I quickly hid the slime on the kitchen floor behind us.

"I'm going to take a bath because I haven't had a chance to get myself clean. Shouldn't be too long in there".

He said and then grabbed his favorite rubber ducky and a few white towels.

"Whew, that was a close one".

I whispered as we both carefully lifted up the slime bowl out of the kitchen.

Macaulay was going to be the one who dumps the slime on Michael's head while I filmed the reaction with a video camera.

Luckily, Michael was wearing shorts in the bathtub.

"Few questions, while you're enjoying your bathtime".

Michael looked up and saw me filming him with a video camera.

"What are you doing"?

He asked me, confused at what was going on.

"Your friend Macaulay has still got water in his ears from all those water balloons that were thrown at him".

I said to the king of pop, as Macaulay quietly sneaked up on Michael.

"Well, I've still got silly string on my car, from when he and his brother pranked me yesterday when I riding on the Ferris wheel".

Michael complained, as he let his rubber ducky float in the water.

All of a sudden, he felt something wet and slimy being dumped all over his head.

"Aaaaaah"!

He turned around and let out a surprised gasp.

Macaulay and I started laughing our butts off, and needless to say, Michael did not look happy.

"Why do you do this to me"?

The singer groaned, as the water turned into green slime.

Michael's entire body was covered in a gooey mess.

Most of his dark curly looked the same way as his skin.