Broken Leg (Mature era)

I was waiting for Michael to come home from one of his concerts, aka the This is It tour.

It was a tour that wasn't on a tight schedule, but since the king of pop was already close to being in his 50's, he didn't want to be in a hurry because he loved his fans.

Nevertheless, Michael was still writing songs and said that he wouldn't stop trying to make our World a better place.

One rainy afternoon, I was just getting ready to set the table for Michael and I to have an early supper, because I knew that he would be exhausted from last night's concert.

Michael was never too tired to spend quality time with me when he wasn't busy.

The telephone rang and I quickly put the forks and spoons next to our plates on the dining room table.

I speed walked to answer the call, and to my surprise it was Michael's manager.

"Hey Emily, we're on our way back to Neverland and well—-".

I bit my lip nervously and then the scary news was given to me.

"Well, we all got off on the wrong start and Michael was in a hurry to get himself something to eat for breakfast. We heard him yell in pain and when we all found him, he was sitting on the ground with all his breakfast spilled all over him".

I started to panic as he told me that Michael had unfortunately broken his left foot and then he had to be taken to the hospital.

"I'm sorry to inform you about that. But don't you worry, Michael is on his way home".

I requested that Michael be carried to the front door so that he wouldn't put too much pressure on his fractured left foot.

"That's what his bodyguards are planning to do. Well, goodbye Miss Emily".

After hanging up, I felt like crying because of how worried I was about poor Michael.