Trailer

Kassandra Mikaelson has made her way to New Orleans because of her siblings, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. She was daggered when they had lived in New Orleans, but she is adapting to the environment quickly. She is easily angered, uneasily swayed, and she is impatient and impulsive, but she is loyal to a fault. When it comes to protecting her family, she is just getting started.

Caitlin Harris has grown used to the castle walls surrounding her daily for the past three years. She is involved with everyone in New Orleans in discreet ways that don't easily come into light without endangering her life.

Mikayla Labonair is an mysterious girl, and she is the sister of Hayley, the fiancee of Jackson. She will do anything to protect the ones she loves, but she does not like to kill unless forced to. She is a natural born leader. She came to New Orleans to find her family, but she receives so much more than she bargained for. She is one of the Crescent wolves.

Noah Dumaine is Marcel's right hand man. He was turned right around the time when Mikael had chased the Originals away from New Orleans, when he had burned it to the ground. Marcel had found him, turned him, and together, they rebuilt New Orleans in their image, and he's willing to go into battle to protect it or get it back.

Auria Rayvnne might not show her face for a while, but she is a witch that is involved with the witches of the French Quarter, the party girl that renounced the witch heritage and left home. She came back to stop the Harvest the first time around, and she half-way succeeded. With the help of a daring spell, will she be successful the second time around?

-

Book 1 Trailer 

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the city of New Orleans, there were flashes of the Quarter.

Klaus: (voice over) "For a thousand years, my family has searched the world for a place to call home."

Klaus stood on the street.

Klaus: (voice over) "Finding it in a muddy patch of land called New Orleans."

BEFORE THERE WERE VAMPIRES

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in Kassandra's Mansion in Mystic Falls, Elijah, Rebekah and Kassandra were talking.

"New Orleans?" Rebekah asked. "What the bloody hell is he doing there?"

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in the Quarter, Klaus sat across a table from a witch.

"You're the hybrid," the witch told him. "Half vampire, half beast."

"I'm the Original Hybrid, actually," Klaus told her. 

"I don't break Marcel's rules," the witch told him.

"Marcel's rules?" Klaus repeated.

THERE WERE THE ORIGINALS

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in Kassandra's Mansion, Elijah, Kassandra and Rebekah were talking.

"Evidently, there are witches conspiring against them," Elijah told them.

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in Lafayette Cemetery, Sophie and Jane-Anne were talking.

"We both know it's our only chance," Jane-Anne told her. "This is our town. Fight for it."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in a bar, Noah was performing "How Do You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy. He jumped off the stage to stand next to Marcel.