chapter 17 - Moon Over Bourbon Street

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the street, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were sitting on the bench.

Elijah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"This town was my home once," Klaus told them. "I want it back."

From 1.16 "Farewell to Storyville", in the cemetery, Klaus and Rebekah were talking.

"You are free," Klaus told her. "Go far away and never come back."

From 1.16 "Farewell to Storyville", in the church, Noah and Caitlin sat together on the pew.

"You still need to leave town," Noah told her.

Caitlin shook her head. "I'm not leaving Davina alone like this. And she's not the only reason why I couldn't stand it if I left." Noah took her hand in his. Caitlin looked at him, shaking her head. "I'm not going anywhere."

From 1.13 "Crescent City", outside the plantation, Rebekah, Kassandra and Hayley were talking.

"Every werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent clan will be..." Rebekah trailed off.

"Human, but only for a few hours," Hayley finished.

From 1.13 "Crescent City", outside the plantation,The werewolves, transformed into humans, put on the clothes from the clothesline.

Hayley: (voice over from 1.13 Crescent City) "And won't be again until the next full moon."

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the plantation's study, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

"I came to New Orleans looking for family way before I knew about any of this, and I got so much more than I bargained for," Mikayla told her. "I met this guy named Jackson on one of the full moons." She tilted her head awkwardly. "I was supposed to be his wife."

"Do you like him?" Hayley asked.

Mikayla smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess I do."

Hayley smiled. "Then that's all that matters."

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the burning plantation, Jackson fought his way through the fire.

Mikayla looked at him in relief. "Jackson!"

Jackson brought Hayley outside.

Mikayla fell to her knees, coughing as the fire raged on, the smoke being too much.

Jackson ran back inside, walking toward her. "Mikayla."

Jackson lifted her from the floor, holding her protectively, bringing her outside.

From 1.15 "Le Grand Guignol", in the bayou, Sabine/Celeste sat on a tree stump, her hands still tied together, but she had managed to mix together some herbs into a mason jar. "Here." Hayley took the jar from her. "It's herbs ground into paste. It'll act as a conduit for the spell. On the next full moon, your people become human. Feed it to them, the curse will be broken."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", outside the church, Bastiana cursed Kieran.

Kieran: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "I've been hexed."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in Rousseau's, Kieran sat across from Cami at the bar. "And I don't know how long I have."

From 1.16 "Farewell to Storyville", in the attic, Davina and Caitlin were sitting on Davina's bed.