chapter 5 - Sinners and Saints

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the street, Klaus walked along.

Elijah: (voice over) "My siblings and I are the..."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the garage, Kassandra spun the wrought iron pole in front of her, walking toward Klaus threateningly.

Elijah: (voice over) "First vampires in all of history."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the French Quarter, Elijah stood on the balcony, watching the street below.

Elijah: (voice over) "The Original Family."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in Kassandra's mansion, Rebekah walked closer to Elijah and Kassandra.

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in flashback, After dark, at sea, with a dark and gloomy mist, a canopy boat sailed smoothly.

Elijah: (voice over)"Three centuries ago, we helped build a town called New Orleans."

From 1.02 "House of the Rising Son", in flashback in the courtyard of the compound, Rebekah removed her fencing mask, smiling.

Elijah: (voice over) "We were happy here."

From 1.02 "House of the Rising Son", in flashback in the party, Elijah smiled.

From 1.02 "House of the Rising Son", in flashback, Klaus smiled at Young Marcel.

Elijah: (voice over) "A family."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the crypt, Elijah, Kassandra, Klaus and Hayley faced Sophie and the witches.

Elijah: (voice over) "Recently, a coven of witches lured my brother Klaus back."

Elijah, Kassandra and Klaus looked at Hayley. They could hear a rapid heartbeat of the baby in Hayley's abdomen.

Klaus listened in wonderment for a few long moments.

Elijah: (voice over) "Using his unborn child as leverage."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the plantation, Klaus drove a silver dagger into Elijah's chest.

Elijah: (voice over) "I tried to help him, but he betrayed me to his enemy."

From 1.03 "Tangled Up in Blue", in the attic, Marcel stood over Elijah in his coffin.

Elijah: (voice over) "The vampire Marcel."

From 1.04 "Girls in New Orleans", in the attic, Davina removed the dagger from Elijah's chest.

Elijah: (voice over) "Since then, I have been held prisoner by a powerful witch."

Caitlin sat on her bed nearby.

Elijah: (voice over) "A girl linked to Marcel has since also been a prisoner."

From 1.04 "Girls in New Orleans", in the plantation, Klaus and Cami were talking.

Elijah: (voice over) "My brother seeks to manipulate others to procure my release."

From 1.04 "Girls in New Orleans", in the attic, Elijah opened his eyes, looking toward Kassandra in the doorway.

Elijah: (voice over) "But I have my own plan."

From 1.04 "Girls in New Orleans", in the attic, Caitlin walked toward Elijah's coffin.

Davina and Caitlin turned to face Elijah in surprise.