chapter 13 - Crescent City

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the street, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were sitting on the bench.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"This town was my home once," Klaus told them. "I want it back."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the courtyard, there was a meeting of every vampire in the Quarter. Marcel, Noah, Diego and Thierry stood among them.

Klaus stood on the balcony. "Our community is under attack."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the living room of the compound, Klaus, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

Noah walked into the next room over. "With a little help from your dear old friend Auria Rayvnne."

Marcel hesitated, not believing him at first. He walked into the room to see for himself.

Auria was standing at the drink table, a drink in hand.

Marcel was more than surprised. "A."

"M.," Auria replied. As she spoke, there were flashes of Papa Tunde, Bastiana and the redheaded witch. "Resurrected witches with vast power? It's the Harvest."

From 1.11 "Apres Moi, Le Deluge", in the cemetery, Sophie slit Davina's throat.

Davina fell back.

Marcel stepped forward and caught her in his arms, lying her down.

Auria: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "Four girls were meant to die and be reborn."

From 1.11 "Apres Moi, Le Deluge", in the crypt, Sabine/Celeste drank from the chalice.

Auria: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "Someone jacked that power."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the Quarter, Sabine/Celeste looked at the resurrected witches. "I'd appreciate it if you'd call me by my real name. Celeste."

From 1.11 "Apres Moi, Le Deluge", in the Quarter, Hayley walked past Elijah. Elijah grabbed her arm to stop her. They were inches apart.

Rebekah: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "What about Hayley?"

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the alley, Rebekah and Elijah were arguing. 

"None of my treachery will harm this family as much as your feelings for her," Rebekah told him.

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in flashback, Papa Tunde was holding his blade.

Papa Tunde: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "This blade contains all the power..."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the Garden, Klaus, Marcel and Noah walked in.

All of the vampires were already dead, desiccated, bearing Papa Tunde's mark.

Papa Tunde: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "I harvested from the vampires."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the cemetery, Sabine/Celeste met with Papa Tunde near a mausoleum.

Papa Tunde held his blade for her to see. "It will do things worse than death, even to an Original."

"And are you ready for the final offering?" Sabine/Celeste asked.