chapter 19 - An Unblinking Death

Outfits in the external link

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in the compound party, Noah had Oliver pinned against a table.

Jackson had Diego pinned to the wall and a stake aimed at his chest.

Cami: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Mikayla walked closer. "If we can't all create some sort of community, then what's the point? Kill each other and get it all over with."

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in the Elijah's study, Elijah laid down the treaty.

Noah, Genevieve, Francesca, Hayley and Elijah signed the treaty. 

Elijah: (voice over from 1.17 Moon Over Bourbon Street) "If there is no peace between us, then how can you expect others to follow suit?"

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in Klaus' painting room, Kassandra and Klaus signed the treaty.

Kassandra: (voice over from 1.17 Moon Over Bourbon Street) "The city's inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement."

From 1.18 "The Big Uneasy", at the party, the drummers interrupted.

"We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard," the lead drummer told them.

  On the walls, someone had written THERE WILL BE NO PEACE in blood.  

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the plantation, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

"Jackson and I were 'betrothed'," Mikayla told her. "I guess that makes us kind of like royalty."

"Do you like him?" Hayley asked.

Mikayla smiled slightly. "Yeah, I guess I do."

From 1.18 "The Big Uneasy", in the bayou, Jackson and Mikayla were sitting by the fire. They continued to kiss next to the roaring fire.

Hayley: (voice over from 1.13 Crescent City) "Then that's all that matters."

From 1.18 "The Big Uneasy", in the bayou, Jackson, Mikayla, Hayley and Oliver were talking.

"We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves," Jackson told them.

"An alliance with who?" Hayley asked.

"Klaus," Jackson answered.

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in Klaus' painting room, Klaus and Jackson were talking.

Klaus showed him Cary's ring. "Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun, so why not a moonlight ring to protect werewolves from the curse?"

"What do I have to do?" Jackson asked.

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", outside the church, Bastiana cursed Kieran.

Kieran: (voice over from 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave) "I've been hexed."

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in Rousseau's, Kieran sat across from Cami at the bar. "And I don't know how long I have."

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in the attic, Cami handed pills to Kieran.

Cami: (voice over from 1.17 Moon Over Bourbon Street) "The pills, they're not working."

Kieran took the pills.

Klaus: (voice over from 1.17 Moon Over Bourbon Street) "These hexes, they start with magic."

From 1.17 "Moon Over Bourbon Street", in Klaus' painting room, Klaus and Cami were talking.