chapter 2 - House of the Rising Son

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the street, Klaus walked along.

Klaus: (voice over) "My siblings and I are the..."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the garage, Kassandra spun the wrought iron pole in front of her, walking toward Klaus threateningly.

Klaus: (voice over) "First vampires in all of history."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the French Quarter, Elijah stood on the balcony, watching the street below.

Klaus: (voice over) "The Original Family."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in Kassandra's mansion, Rebekah walked closer to Elijah and Kassandra.

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in flashback, After dark, at sea, with a dark and gloomy mist, a canopy boat sailed smoothly.

Klaus: (voice over)"Three centuries ago, we helped build a town called New Orleans."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the crypt, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Hayley faced Sophie and the witches.

Klaus: (voice over) "Now a plot by witches has lured me back." 

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in the French Quarter, Klaus, Marcel and Noah were walking through the parade. Noah was playing his trumpet, dancing.

Klaus: (voice over) "Hoping that I will defeat a tyranny."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in the street, Marcel rushed to turn around, swinging the branch he had been holding so fast that it slit Jane-Anne's neck open.

Klaus: (voice over) "I created Marcel."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in a bar, Noah was performing "How Do You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy. 

Klaus: (voice over) "He created Noah."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the crypt, Elijah, Kassandra and Klaus looked at Hayley. They could hear a rapid heartbeat of the baby in Hayley's abdomen.

Klaus listened in wonderment for a few long moments.

Klaus: (voice over)"My brother Elijah and my sister Kassandra hope I will find redemption through the power of family. A miracle child."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.20 "The Originals", in Steven's Quarry, Klaus transformed into a hybrid for the first time.

Klaus: (voice over) "Part werewolf, part vampire. A hybrid."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the hotel room, Rebekah was taking a bath, on the phone.

Klaus: (voice over) "My sister Rebekah is doubtful. She thinks I am beyond redemption."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the street, Klaus stormed away from Elijah and Kassandra.

Klaus: (voice over) "Despite Elijah and Kassandra's best efforts..."

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the plantation, Klaus daggered Elijah with the silver dagger. Elijah gasped, groaning, desiccating.

Klaus: (voice over) "I have a plan of my own. I will take back my home and claim what was mine. I will be king."

-~-

Day One