chapter 15 - Le Grand Guignol

Outfits in the external link

From 1.12 "Dance Back From the Grave", in the courtyard, there was a meeting of every vampire in the Quarter. Marcel, Noah, Diego and Thierry stood among them.

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Klaus stood on the balcony. "Our community is under attack."

From 1.11 "Apres Moi, Le Deluge", in the Quarter, Sabine/Celeste walked toward Papa Tunde, Bastiana and Genevieve.

Klaus: (voice over from 1.13 Crescent City) "They're declaring war on us."

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the Quarter, Elijah and Sabine/Celeste were arguing.

"I die, all because of your vow," Sabine/Celeste told him. "'Always and forever'."

Elijah was on the ground, poisoned by the kiss. "If you have come here seeking revenge--"

"Oh, I'll have my revenge," Sabine/Celeste told him.

From 1.13 "Crescent City", outside the church, Auria and Genevieve were talking.

"You have faith and power, and you stayed to fight," Genevieve told her. "Now, all you have to do is choose which side you're on. You choose to side with the vampires, you'll die along with them. You choose to side with us, all is forgiven. You've been given a second chance, Auria. Take it. I'll leave you to consider your options."

Genevieve walked away.

Auria was in too much shock to move.

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the study of the plantation, Hayley and Mikayla were talking.

"I came to New Orleans looking for family way before I knew about any of this, and I got so much more than I bargained for," Mikayla told her. 

Hayley nodded expressively in acknowledgement. "It's a lot, yeah, I know."

"Marcel had them cursed by a witch," Mikayla told her. "Hayley, you and I are the last ones of our line. Ever since I turned, these people have followed me, and they'll follow you, too."

From 1.14 "Long Way Back From Hell", outside the sanatorium, Sabine/Celeste walked down the stone steps, turning to the left to leave the Sanatorium.

Hayley appeared behind her, hitting her in the back of the head with a shovel, making her fall to the ground, unconscious. "You and I are gonna have a little chat."

From 1.13 "Crescent City", in the Quarter, Caitlin immediately stabbed Klaus with Papa Tunde's blade, taking the advantage of him not being prepared.

The blade slid toward his heart.

Klaus started screaming in pain, sinking to the ground.

Caitlin looked at Klaus' body, breathing heavily, looking satisfied, but as if she couldn't believe what she had just done.

Caitlin: (voice over from 1.14 Long Way Back From Hell) "I stabbed him with the blade."

From 1.14 "Long Way Back From Hell", in Elijah's study, Hayley and Caitlin were sitting at the desk.

"He's just your fierce protector," Hayley told her. "He cares about you."

Later, Elijah, Kassandra, Hayley, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin were talking.

 Caitlin looked at Noah. "You're worried about Klaus coming after me because I stabbed him to save my friend's life, but you don't think he'll kill your best friend, your brother, once he realizes that he's the one that brought his father here, who destroyed everyone and everything?" She looked at Marcel. "You're the one that needs to go on the run."