Chapter 6: That's actually pretty awesome Tom, I mean Lou

So i just found i had a reader that i dont think i know!!! wooooohooooo so excited and fangirling over a random a little bit but not the point i want to dedicate the chapter to them simply because i can!! aha anyways loving take me home :3 rocking out \m/

“What the F***?”

The boys all looked at me in shock and Tom, I mean Lou, looked really sad and upset but I grinned at him. He looked shocked at my smile. I flicked his ear and he yelped.

“You butthole! I said all that stuff about you and you let me carry on!!” I tried to look grumpy but I couldn’t help but smile, “Oh and by the way we have already met…”

They all looked at me in shock. I had met them before. You know how I said my dad was a photographer? Yeah well you get the picture I hope. We met for like a whole 5 seconds!!

“What do you mean we’ve already met?” Liam asked me suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes at him, “About 10 years ago, when Lou here was 21, you came to my dad’s photography studio and we met really briefly, I was 20 at the time and still fangirled like a 15 year old.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Letty,” Lou said softly beside me. I looked at him in shock. I knelt in front of m=him and took his hand.

“Lou, I’m not angry. I understand why you did it though, it was to protect yourself from hard-core fans like myself finding you and tracking you down,” I sighed as he looked up, “I am quite lucky on occasion don’t you think?”

Everyone chuckled at me and Lou got a little spark in his eyes and a cheeky grin appeared on his face, “Can I show the lads the picture?”

My eyes near popped out of my head, “I swear to the mother of One Direction if you show them the picture I will actually murder you!!”

Louis slowly lifted the picture up and flicked it towards Liam, who caught it, “Letty, did you just say ‘the mother of One Direction’?”

I blushed crept across my face, “Yes, I made a curse up! Big whoop it’s about you guys, don’t get too cocky!”

“This drawing is amazing!” Niall and Harry yelled at the same time. I scowled at them and tore the picture from them and placed it back on the table.

“No it most definitely isn’t so hush up and lets play monopoly,” I grumbled sitting back in my seat, which was currently being occupied by the one and only Zayn Malik. Yes, that’s right I just sat on Zayn Malik’s lap.

“You right there love?” he asked, I could hear the grin in his voice.

I rolled my eyes, “If you want to act like that I’ll get up.”

The boys laughed and I grinned, I could feel Zayn stiffen. I got up and perched myself on Lou’s lap instead. He placed his hands on my waist so that he made sure I stayed. I leant down to grab my bag from beside Zayn and pulled out the monopoly set I had brought. I began setting it up on the roller table in front of me. The other boys got chairs and sat around me. They squabbled over which piece they wanted and I rolled my eyes picking up the Scotty dog.

We played for a while before the boys began to get really competitive so I decided to pack everything up. By this time I was in my own seat and I just watched the boys mucking around. I covertly snapped a few pictures of them acting like themselves. They were all real sweethearts. I was having fun and as I watched them I pulled out my sketch book, pencils, eraser, headphones and iPod. I chose my favourite picture of the four I had taken and began drawing them.

I sat for a while just drawing and when I finished I signed my name and stretched, looking up. The boys were staring at me intensely and it kind of freaked me out a little bit. I flipped my sketch book shut and slunk back further into my chair. All the boys glimpsed at each other and then me, smirking evilly.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked, my voice shaking as Harry and Niall got up, Zayn followed. They said nothing and just kept coming towards me. Next thing I knew Harry and Niall were holding me in my seat and Zayn was flipping through my sketch book! I let out a screech and kicked my legs out trying to get out from the seat and unfortunately that was how Beth found us.

“Come no buys, let her go,” she said scowling at the boys and walking towards Louis. The boys immediately let me go and I snatched my book off of Zayn.

“Thank you Beth!” I sang as she helped Lou back into the wheelchair. She smiled at me and we all trundled out of the chemo room back to the room that was Tom Linson’s. Well realistically it was Louis Tomlinson’s but how many people knew that?