Chapter 5: So you're not really Tom?

“It’s just, I have a secret Letty, and I think it’s about time I told you the truth,” he took a deep breath, “I’m really-,”

A crashing sound was made from behind me and I whipped around to see who it was. There were four boys standing in the doorway and Tom looked completely shocked that they were here. I stood from my seat and looked down at my hospital gown. I shrugged to myself and took a step towards the four boys.

“May I help you boys?” I asked them, I assumed Tom knew them so I figured it would be ok to talk to them.

“Ahh piss,” one of the boys muttered, probably assuming I couldn’t hear him. Come to think of it he sort of looked a bit like Harry Styles. Now I look at them they seemed to all look like celebrities. I mean the one with the blonde tips looks like Niall Horan, the one that was tanner looked like Zayn Malik and the one stepping towards me looked just like Liam Payne! ‘Shut up! He’s talking to you!’

I shook my head, “Sorry I tuned out, could you repeat that?”

The Liam on smiled at me, “Of course, I was just asking whether we could talk to L-Tom for a minute or two.”

I smiled up at him and cleared some of my stuff away, “Sure thing.”

I looked to Tom and he still seemed shocked, I took his hand and he looked up at me, “Are you going to be ok here?”

He smiled at me and I grinned back, “Yeah, these are the friends I told you about this morning…”

I nodded my head with a slight scowl, “Oh.”

I walked past all the boys and they all gave me funny looks. I sat in one of the chairs outside of the room. It must have been an odd thing to see, a patient that’s not really a patient waiting outside of the chemo room. I watched the hospital moving around me, people in wheelchairs, doctors bustling around, nurses gossiping, patients walking down the corridor in their dressing gowns talking to family etc. etc… you know what I mean. After about 10 minutes of sitting around the boy that looked like Harry came and got me. I walked slowly into the room and stood on the opposite side of Tom’s chair than the other boys.

“Tom, what is going on?” I bend down and whisper to hm. It was that silent you could hear a pin drop.

Tom smiled at me, “I’d like to introduce you to some friends of mine.”

I nodded slowly, he looked happy so I was happy.

“Harry Edward Styles, Liam James Payne, Niall James Horan and Zayn Jawaad Malik,” as he said each of their names they stepped forward and smiled. I looked at Tom in shock.

“And Letty, I’m sorry I lied to you about my name, though you were spot on, I am Louis William Tomlinson,” he smiled up at me, my jaw dropped.

“What the F***?”