:: chapter one ::

enjoy!

enjoy!

;;;

"You know I can't do this for you guys." I said desperately on the phone.

"You guys know that college is very stressful and I need all the time I can get to study."

"I know, Y/n but we didn't exactly plan on this happening to us. It's just a one time thing and it will never happen again." Serena said trying to convince me.

A one time thing? Yeah right.

"Y'all giving me greys," I sighed through the phone.

"We can get your hair re-dyed for you tomorrow just please come pick us up. It's hot and someone forgot to put on deodorant." I groaned yet grimaced as I paused my night studying to go pick up my idiotic friends from some stupid concert.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes and you guys owe me big time." I sighed.

"Yeah yeah we know. Just hurry up because the concerts about to be over." I groaned for the nth time as I grabbed my car keys and headed out my dorm room.

Now they know how late it is at night but they don't even care that they called their very stressed out friend who is in college at 11:00 at night to pick them up from this stupid concert. I mentally groaned as I jumped into my car.

About thirty minutes later, I arrived to the concert and I was very suprised. First of all the stadium is huge and I could literally feel the vibration in my butt cheeks.

There were vibrant colors coming from the stadium and the screams of, I assume, thousands of fans. I immediately took out my phone to try to make it easier to find my idiotic friends.

Me: crackheads where are y'all? there's not exactly a small amount of people in this stadium.

Serena: we're at section A row 2. Hurry so we don't get caught in traffic.

Olivia: who you calling a crackhead?

Me: okay I'll see you in a bit.

I put my phone in my pocket before looking around the very large stadium and finally finding section A. I sighed before walking into the stadium being surprised since there wasn't much security.

There was a little entrance into the concert I found after walking for quite some time. When I finally walked inside the concert I couldn't help but be amazed.

I was standing on the ground which forced me to look up and the tons of people surrounding the stage in the middle of the stadium. It was dark but the brightness of purple lights made the stadium light up.

There were many people crying together, laughing together and swaying to the sound of the music. It was a really pretty sight to be honest. I finally turned my attention to what was happening on the stage. There were seven, I think, men walking in different directions and interacting with fans.