:: chapter five ::

the seven angels

the seven angels

btw this is an extra long
chapter for the wait :)

;;;

"Annyeong-haseyo."

"Onion-ha-siyo."

"No! Are you even listening to me Y/n? You sound like Oli London for Bangtan's sake! It's Annyeong-haseyo." Liv said.

How in the world did I go from learning the members of BTS, to learning the whole Korean lamguage?

And who's Oli London?

"That's exactly what I said Liv. Onion-ha-siyo." I repeated. I literally have no clue what I'm doing wrong and why Liv is so aggravated with me.

"I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall." She murmured, leaning against the wall. It wasn't like I wanted to do this either. I was literally dragged by Liv and Serena on the couch so they could force me to learn Korean.

I can barely even speak English.

"The feeling's mutual." I snapped back glaring at her as she walked out of the living room.

"Why in the world do I need to learn Korean? Have you guys both forgotten that I just got into BTS, and if you keep bothering me I will leave the fandom." I said, mentally high fived myself for using the correct words.

"Oh sweetie. You're actually hilarious." Serena said chuckling at me. I scrunched my face up before looking her up and down.

"I don't get what's so funny." I said with a straight face. Serena kept laughing as she leaned back flat
onto the couch and held her stomach.

"If you don't start talking, imma give you a reason to be holding your stomach." I said through gritted teeth, raising up my right fist. Serena immediately calmed down before sitting back up but not before rolling her eyes.

"Sorry it's just- you said you were going to...leave the fandom. Like is that even possible?" She questioned before shaking her head.

"Nahhhhh of course not." Liv said walking back into the living room. First of all, where did she come from?

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out sis." She said falling next to me on the couch.

Did I say that out loud...N E ways-

"You know what I just found out." I said to both my friends. Liv raised her eyebrows and Serena turned towards me before I began speaking again.

"That ever since I wanted to get into BTS, my butt finds its way on this couch every night." I rolled my eyes. Liv just ignored me, making Serena laugh.

"You know what I've learned." Liv started. She didn't let me say anything before she began again. "That ever since you got into BTS you got the heart eyes for Jungkook. And-"