:: chapter seven ::

;;;

;;;

2 months later...

"And I was like are you Namjoon? Then no I won't go out with you. I mean can people really not take the hint or..."

I rolled my eyes before throwing buttery popcorn at Liv. "Liv shut up. We get that you would literally let Namjoon spit on you if he ever wanted to. I'm trying to watch a movie here."

Serena grabbed a handful of popcorn from my lap before interfering, "Y/n you act like you wouldn't let Namjoon spit on you if he wanted too. Locals these days." Pushing my glasses up higher, I cleared my throat feeling high-key defeated.

Serena laughed at me before poking my cheeks, "Y'know it's crazy how just a couple of months ago you couldn't stand the thought of getting to know BTS yet here you are, not denying the fact that you would literally let Namjoon spit on you too." She teased, pushing her finger deeper into my cheeks.

I turned around and grabbed her finger in one quick motion. "If I was you I'd get that finger away from me if you still want it in tact." I threatened, bringing it closer to my mouth.

Serena quickly pulled them back and furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay fine, I'll leave you alone."

"Can't you guys be a little louder?!" Liv whisper-yelled sarcastically at the both of us, eyes never leaving the tv screen. My lips turned into a thin line before I smacked the side of her arm, trying to annoy her and succeeding.

"Hey," Liv warned, eyes flicking towards me for a mere second. However, not even fazed I got up and walked towards the TV, standing right in front of it so that I was blocking it.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to get away from in front of TV. One...," She began. However, I stood my ground and smirked while waiting for her to continue.

"Two."

"ThreeFourFive."

And that's when she charged at me.

Popcorn was thrown in the air, screams were heard from different directions, my glasses were flung off my face and the next thing I knew I was being body slammed onto the couch.

"Okay John Cena," I groaned, hands patting my surrounding to find my glasses. Liv giggled before going off to get my glasses, "Next time there won't be a countdown."

I rolled my eyes before looking around and seeing that Serena wasn't here anymore. "Where did Serena go?"

"Oh she ran into her room screaming 'every man for himself' when we began fighting." Liv snorted, putting my glasses on my face. After silently thanking her, I stomped my way over to Serena's room.

"Open the door you bug-eyed raccoon!" I yelled, banging the door. Getting no response from my roommate from behind the door I tried to open it myself however, it was locked. "Serena, if you know what's best for you then I think you should open the door."