:: chapter four ::

;;;

;;;

"Here's an unhelpful guide to BTS. This guide is for new ARMYs and in this video you will learn each of the members names, how to pronounce them, and some basic facts." The lady on the bright screen said. Currently I was sitting on the couch between Liv and Serena being forced to watch this video to learn the members of BTS for the fanmeeting.

Yes, we got the tickets.

And yes I have to go.

"You have no tests tomorrow so you're not going to sleep until you can at least tell them apart." Liv offered. I turned to face her with a visible pout on my lips.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked physically feeling my eyes close. Before I was overcome with sleepiness, Serena shook me. I started to blink rapidly making her snicker. "Come on Y/n. It isn't even midnight and you're already sleepy."

I scoffed. "Your point is?"

"Alright focus," Liv said interrupting our little argument. "Who is that member on the screen?" Liv pointed to a member on the computer screen and I said who I thought it was half-heartedly.

"Wait are you serious?" Serena asked leaning further into me making me put a hand on her forehead.

"First of all, your breath smells like Hot Cheetoh's and yes I'm serious. Why?" I saw Serena checking her breath before I turned around to see Liv staring at me weirdly.

"What the heck is wrong with ya'll? I asked. Liv put her hand over her eyes and she began to cry. I immediately turned my attention to her completely to see why she was crying.

"Hey Liv what's- Are you fake crying?" I asked. She sniffled before speaking.

"My baby finally got one of the members right. And it wasn't even Jungkook." She said dramatically. I dropped my shoulders before walking away from them into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

This was going to be a long night.

I was beginning to get the hang of learning the members names and hopefully if I can keep this up, I can go to bed before I go insane. "Y/n," I heard coming from the kitchen, "hurry up with the coffee and come back in here. You've got six more members to learn."

"That's six more break downs." I muttered under my breath before plopping down on the couch again. I sighed before grabbing the computer Serena handed to me and clicked play.

"This is Park Jimin. Park Jimin is one of the young group members and is responsible for singing, dancing, and being the cute one." The lady said. I looked at Serena as she began to giggle at the lady's words.

"Word."

"Yeah I'm out." I said and tried to get up from the couch. Unfortunately, I have never worked out my body in the past twenty-one years of my life so it was pretty easy for Liv to pull my back down.