:: chapter eight ::

;;;

;;;

I was awoken by the taste of something salty and sweaty in my mouth. I almost groaned when I felt a finger grazing my teeth, but I kept quiet. In a matter of seconds I bit down on the finger, not hard enough to hurt, but just enough to startle whoever the finger belonged too.

"Owww, what's wrong with you?" I heard Serena shriek. I slowly opened my squinting eyes that were not used to the bright light yet and laughed at her. She was still grabbing her salty finger and examined it to make sure it was okay. "You animal."

"How ironic that you ask what's wrong with me but you're the one who stuck your sausages finger in my mouth. I can still taste the saltiness." I rolled my eyes, getting up to go shower.

"I woke you up to tell you I made you breakfast but you know what, the closest thing your getting from breakfast is my finger." Serena yelled at me, sharp eyes following me to the bathroom. I waved her off before grabbing my towel. "Thanks but I'll pass. It was a bit too salty for my liking anyways."

Serena folded her arms together as she mimicked me. "Too salty for my liking blah blah."

I shook my head at her childish behavior before closing the door and yelling, "Pick out my clothes would ya!" to Serena to try to save me some time of getting ready for school.

I got no respond from Serena making me smile because I knew she would pick me an outfit no matter how mad she was at me.

A few weird shower thoughts later, I turned off the water and stepped into the cold air. Quickly drying off my body, I opened the bathroom door to put on the clothes my roommate picked out for me. 

I see a cute brown cardigan, along with a plain white shirt and blue jeans to finish the look.

Muttering 'cute' to myself, I picked up the clothes Serena picked out for me and put them quick on so that I wouldn't be fifteen minutes late instead of ten minutes late

;;;

"Okay then foxy," I heard Liv say as I began to strut down the hallway. I pulled my phone towards my face, unlocking it and turning the song on I had searched up.