:: chapter three ::

they're so cute

they're so cute

;;;

"Okay everyone get in the car, I'm in the mood for a mango- Y/n are you okay?" I ignore Liv and Serena's calls for me as I walk by them both and got in the car.

"Does this have something to do with your test?" Serena asked once she and Liv got into the car. I shook my head at her silently pleading for the both of them to just let it go. I wasn't in the mood to talk about the test, much less the reason why I absolutely bombed the test.

Deciding to not press on any further, Serena nodded her head and turned around in her seat. Just as I was about to put in my earbuds to tune the world out, I feel the car come to a complete stop. Furrowing my eyebrows, I look up and see some cute smoothie shop. "Liv, why are we here? You know I don't-"

I was silenced by a loud groan coming from the front. "Y/n will you listen to yourself. Your all pouty because you think you failed a big test. Do you even know who you are? You've never failed a test before or gotten below a B on anything for all I know."

I knew she was right but still rolled my eyes at her. "Just because I've never failed a test doesn't mean I won't." I said back.

"What even happened while you were taking the test to make you so sad? The last time you were this sad your pet goldfish died." Serena said not realizing she was making the situation worse.

Liv punched her in the shoulder before whispering 'shut up.'

"Can we at least talk about it over smoothies?" Liv proposed. I still wasn't really up to telling my best friends everything that happened but the look on their faces made me silently agree.

"Fine but when I'm done with my smoothie we're leaving." I said and began walking towards the shop. Aren't we supposed to leave when we're done?" Serena asked resulting in another punch on her arm.

"Oww, what did I do wrong?" She asked rubbing her arm.

"Literally what have you done right." Liv said back grabbing her and walking inside of the shop. I turned around at the sudden ding coming from the door and see Liv dragging Serena by the arm.

If I wasn't so sad I might've laughed at the two of them. "Finally you guys came inside. I was beginning to think you guys just dropped me off and dipped."

"Yeah but we didn't now let's order. I'm craving mango right now." Liv said before walking up to the front. I gently grabbed her wrist to get her attention. "I'm gonna go find us a seat, I want a preach smoothie with extra peaches."

"Oh no maam. I am not paying for your smoothie. I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later." Liv said while shaking her head. "I barely wanna pay for my own smoothie and you want me to pay for yours too? Yeah okay." I began to pout at her knowing she was going to cave in sooner or later.