The Triple B - Part 2

The Triple B - Part 2 : New Beginnings

What happened that day was in no way my fault, but somehow it ended up being set on my shoulders.  

I had woken up and realised I'd slept through lunch and sixth period. In a scramble I hopped up and went to my car, but what was the point of going back now? I would probably only make it back for one class. So instead of driving to school, I drove to a frozen yogurt place and ordered myself a nice mango frozen yogurt.  

It was of course delicious and I drove home to find one of the weirdest and most terrible sights I think I will ever see.  

My brother was making out with Emily Harris, The Triple B, and she wasn't even pushing him off of her! She was completely into it, and I was completely disgusted.   

Now, I'm not proud of this next thing I did, but it simply had to be done, I took a picture. I figured aww, it will be cute at their wedding, and then I quietly left out the front door and went over to Harley's. To get out the disgusting image out of my head.   

I called her, since I was on her doorstep, I should have figured, she would be with Nate, so when she answered all breathless I probably should have just hung up, but at the time, I was too dumb for that. Stupid me. Stupid, stupid me.   "

Hey, are you busy?" I had asked her.  

"Uhm, not really, I'm with Nate though, what do you need darling?"  

"Uh, I was wondering if you had the homework for Wyatt's class, I slept right through it."  

"Oh, sure thing, just a sec."   I heard papers being moved and shuffled and finally "We had pages 150 to 153 in the book to read, and all the questions."  

"Thanks! I'll see ya tomorrow?" I asked quickly getting into my car and driving to the park. Where else was I supposed to go? Sure, I had other friends, but not close enough that I could just invite myself to their house.

 I sat on a swing and thought about everything happening in my life. Emily and Sam, apparently an item, or something of the sort. I wonder what happened to Bane? Who knows, I just hope they knew what they were doing, and whatever consequences it would bring.  

 I sighed, I really needed to date some, play the feild, do something. Life was getting boring and all my friends had someone else, making me the third wheel, everywhere I went.  

I felt like that old maid, that watched her friends and their relationships, but did nothing for her own.   I was about to get up when I heard a voice come from behind me.  

I turned around and saw a guy that I had never met nor seen before.  

He smiled a dazling smile. "Hi."   "

Hello guy I don't know. What brings you to my swingset?" I asked sarcastically.  

"Well, my names Bentely Woodes, now you know me."  

I smirked. "Hi Bentely, I'm Scarlett."  

 "Well, now that we know each other, mind if I sit down?" He asked with a smile that could charm the most depressed girl into happiness.  

"Not at all." I said smiling. This kid was cool, he had manners.  

"Thank you ma'am."   I grinned.  

"So Bentley, where do you go to school?"  

"Northwood High School, junior. What about you miss Scarlett?"  

"I go to Lake, also junior." I smiled, this guy was cute.  

 "So, what's your favorite flower?" He asked randomly. I looked at him questioningly, but he just shrugged.  

I sighed, but answered. "Lily's, they're gorgeous." I said smiling.  

He grinned and pulled out a piece of paper, and a charcoal.  

I was confused for a second, but then I saw what he was drawing, and it was great. Once he was done he handed it to me and smiled.  

 "For you my lady."  

I grinned, and said "Thank you kind sir."  

AN: In the writing mood (: the link is a cute song, and kind of sets the mood for the this chapter, happy, and love filled (:... sorta anyways, happy new years :D