The Triple B - Part 4

The Triple B - Part 4 : Aww & Eww

When I got home from school, immediately I knew something was different. Oh yeah, maybe it was the fact that my brother and Triple B were on the couch making out.

I loudly cleared my throat, trying to catch their attention.

But, of course it being my brother; they just kept going at it. I would think it was cute; if it weren't so gosh darn disgusting. Like I was seriously about to puke right here, right now. I was about to clear my throat again, but my phone went off, stopping me.

I pressed send to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Scarlett, it's Bentley."

"Oh, hey! What's up?" I asked.

"Not much, but I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me Friday?" He asked sounding a little nervous. I giggled at the thought of him being nervous about me.

"Sure! That sounds great." I said smiling.

"Great, text me your address, and I'll pick you up at six." I could hear the grin in his voice, and I was giddy with excitement.

"Sounds great! I'll see you then Bentley."

"Great! I can't wait Scarlett." And he hung up.

I was so happy I did a little happy dance, which probably wasn't a good idea, because Emily and Sam were now staring at me.

"What when I try to get you to stop you can't hear, but when I'm on the phone you suddenly stop? Sheesh, I can never catch a break. So, are you two dating now?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah," Sam said breaking into a huge grin, "but don't try to change the subject! Who's Bentley, and what's great?"

At the same time Emily said, "Aww who is he?"

I ignored Sam and turned to Emily, "He's this suuuper hot guy I met at the park, we are going to the movies this Friday!" I said grinning like crazy.

"Aw that's great Scar!" Emily said grinning at me.

At the same time Sam said, "What, why?!"

Again, I ignored Sam, "I know right! I can't wait!" I grinned then skipped up the stairs.

"Hey! Wait, don't ignore me! Scaar!" Sam whined, like a little kid.

"Sorry Saaam! I can't hear you!" Then I locked my bedroom door before he could barge in and interrogate me some more.

I opened my phone and dialed Harley.

"Hellooo?" I heard her say from the other end.

"Hey! Guess what? I have a date with a super cute guy I met at the park!"

"Oh my goodness really? That's so awesome! What's his name?" She asked.

"Bentley, he's an artist, he's so adorable!" I giggled smiling.

"Scar that's great! I got to go though, Nate's getting all handsy." She giggled.

"Eww! To much information!" I said completely grossed out.

"Ha, sorry Scar, later!" And she hung up.

Ew, well I've been scarred for life. Bleh.

I sighed and fell back on my bed, what a day.