ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖 & ♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙♡︎

I'm y/n

I receive a lot of confession letters but, I have a secret. I have some letters that I've written.

Whenever I feel a deep connection with some I write a letter. There's a total of 16; one for kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Noya, Tanaka, Kiyoko, Daichi, and Sugawara from the volleyball team. Then there's Bukuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi; they're my brothers best friends. There's also the boy I met at a party, Iwaizumi and the one from the dog park, Kyotani. And finally one for my stupid playboy neighbor, oikawa.

My letters are my most prized possession. No one can ever read
I'm y/n

I receive a lot of confession letters but, I have a secret. I have some letters that I've written.

Whenever I feel a deep connection with some I write a letter. There's a total of 16; one for kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Noya, Tanaka, Kiyoko, Daichi, and Sugawara from the volleyball team. Then there's Bukuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi; they're my brothers best friends. There's also the boy I met at the practice match, Iwaizumi and the one from the dog park, Kyotani. And finally one for my stupid playboy neighbor, oikawa.

My letters are my most prized possession. No one can ever read them.

Author's note:
Btw this story does not follow the storyline of Haikyuu. So, basically y/n is the third manager of the Karasuno Boys Volleyball team and this story starts after the practice match against Aobajohsai. Also, sorry for everyone who wanted me to do everyone. I did as much as I can really handle, sorry for the inconvenience. No one from Shiratorizawa is a love interest sorry to disappoint🙃

Tuesday; 6:30 am

Ring ring

My eyes flutter open as I wake up and reach for my phone. I get up and head to my windows. As I open the blind, I see none other then Oikawa, my playboy neighbor.

He seems me, smirks ands waves. I roll my eyes and shut the blinds.

Words can't describe how repulsive I find that idiot. I wrote him a letter a few years back, I think I still have it in the box.

I get up and pull down the box containing the 16 letters. I pull out the one for Oikawa and start to read it.

Dear Tōru Oikawa,

I hate you.

I hate that you just walk around with that stupid fake smile. It's clearly fake but, you go around pretending you're living this perfect life.

I hate that you go prancing around like some prince. All these people praise you and you thrive off of their complements.

I hate that you surround yourself with a bunch of stupid girls. You're clearly using them but they're to much of an air head to notice. You like you bring them home and do god knows what with them. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if you had an STD or something.

I hate that you kissed me. You probably don't even remember kissing me huh, it's no big deal for you. Well it's a huge deal for me because you were the first and only boy I've ever kissed. It was at that party at your house your third meat of Junior High, my first year. You only invited me because your mom told you to. We were in the basement playing truth or dare with all of your stupid friends when one of them got the idea to date you to kiss me. And so you did...you stole my first kiss. I hate that.

I hate that you're the type of guy to take the last piece of milk bread without asking. It's like it nothing matters to you, if you want something you just take it.

Even though there's so much I hate about you, you do have some decent qualities about you.

I admire that you built your volleyball reputation up from the ground, not many people have the patience for that.

You're also an amazing volleyball captain. I remember when Aobajohsai and the boys(Karasuno) played a practice match against each other. Your team was kinda struggling with out you, the truly look up to you. Too bad we beat you, loser :)

You're a good guy Oikawa. Like that time when you saw me walking after practice while you were on a jog. You stopped to come and walk me back to my house just so I wasn't alone. It was nice to see that side of you rather the annoying flirty side; you should show that side more often.

Love,
Y/n