"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣"

(Almost every chapter has music up there so make sure u swipe if there's a picture and play the music that's up there ^^) oh and sorry for any spelling errors

Kenma and I play for a while when someone runs up to us. "Hey guys, everyone needs to go eat." We look up to see Daichi starring at us, we nod and start to get up. "Wait...Y/n, van you wait a sec." "Oh yeah...sure"

After Kenma walks away, I turn to Daichi. "So, what do you need, Daichi?" He looks down at the floor "I read your letter... as flattered as I am, y/n... you know I have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know." I have to come up with an excuse before he finds out how I feel "That letter was from a while ago. I don't feel that way anymore." I flash a fake smile, "Oh, Okay good. We're never gonna be more then friends y/n. I'm happy with Yui; I love her."

"I'm happy for you Daichi! You deserve to be with someone that makes you happy" even if it isn't me who makes you happy. Daichi nods and starts to walk off. "Oh and Daichi, can you not tell Yui about the letters... they're kinda personal." "Sure Y/n."

As he dissipears in the distance, I make my way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and start to break down.

When you hold her in the street and you kiss her on the dance floor. I wish that it could be like that. God, Why can't it be like that. As much as I want to be like that, we can't 'Cause I'm not yours. So, I'll hide my feelings behind closed doors.

Every time I see you with her, I die a little more. Why can't that be you and me.

Sometimes I think i'll never be enough. Even if it's obvious you're meant for me; if every piece of you, fits me perfectly. Every second, every thought, I'm in so deeply in love with you.
But I'll never show it on my face.

Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?I wish that it could be like that. But, we never can be like that. We won't ever happen because you're with her.

A/n:
What up gamers. This one kinda hurt me in the feels but, at the same time I don't really like it. Lol Daichi is kinda gonna be a jerk to Y/n in this story but, yeah that's all I gotta say about that.  This song has a different meaning so, I changed some of the lyrics n cut stuff out so that if fits my story it's
OH AND I HAVE A V V V IMPORTANT THINGY TO SAY
Now that I have ur attention, I'm thinking about writing a new ff. It's still a Haikyuu ff but, I need a lil bit of help before I release it :) soooo, if ur interested pls comment right here and I'll send u the first chapter. I just want some feedback before I publish it. So, yeah... do that if u want. K bye love u 🥰🥰

Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 11:55 pm
Word count: 554