I'm sorry

Hey everyone, it's been a while now. I think you deserve some sort of explanation as to why I went from posting almost every other day to every week to not posting for almost a month now. If I'm honest, I'm starting to lose interest in this book.

I had a lot of plans for this book and I thought about it a lot but, it's really hard for me to type those thoughts down. Anytime I do manage to get something down, I don't really like it. A few of you may know that I was supposed to have a new book coming with y/n as Ukai's sister and she manages to get a bunch of the 3rd years to fall for her.

After I wrote it down and sent it to everyone who was interested in reading it, I realized it was really similar to this one Haikyuu story I read a little while ago. I didn't want anyone to think I was stealing from this author because that's not fair to her and all the hard work that went into her story.

So, I scraped that story for now at least. I eventually came up with a new story theme that was a Kiyoko x reader but, I decided against it. The story was going to be based on the movie Love, Simon and follow y/n's journey on discovering her sexuality. I really liked this concept however, I don't want to offend anyone.

I personally identify as straight so, I won't ever go through the struggles of someone who is LGBT+. I don't want to like undermine the struggles that these people go through when coming out. I'm sure it's not an easy process and I don't want to hurt someone who goes through that process. I feel like a lot of people would like that story and would read it so, if a lot of people want it, I may write it in the future. So just comment your opinion and feelings on this idea because you guys are going to be the one who reads it.

Okay hi, if you're still reading this, why? Jk, I'm glad you're here still because I have an important announcement. I will becoming out with a brand new Tsukishima x reader story very very soon. It starts off as an Oikawa x reader but, when things take a turn for the worse Tsukishima swoops in and steals y/n's heart. If you're interested in reading, the next time I update this story, my new story should be out. With my new story coming out as well as school starting back up again soon, updates on this story might be slow but, if you guys are still interested in reading this lmk in the comments and I'll try my best to update as much as possible.

(This is the new cover for the story. This my Haikyuu themed edit of an artist original piece.  shout out to the original artist.)

)