♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝♡︎

(Play vid  when reading the letter)
As lunch ends, I exit the music room and start walking to my class. I sit down in my seat next to Yamaguchi Tadashi.

Yamaguchi and I are pretty close, I got to know him through this class and volleyball.

He's a very sweet boy and I find him utterly adorable. When I first met him, I had a small crush on him; one of my most recent letters is about him.

Dear Yamaguchi,

I find you so adorable. I like your eyes, you look away when you get nervous. I like the freckles on the corners of the smile that you wear. It's the little things about you that I find so adorable.

I like how helpful you are. Remember that time we went and hung out at the library before practice. We were studying for that big math exam; There was some equations I didn't know how to solve. You were the one who helped me with all the topics I was struggling with and didn't leave till I understood them. I ended up getting a hundred on that exam. I ended up getting equations I couldn't solve correct, I wouldn't be able to do that without your help.

Whenever we're in class, I alway find myself stealing a few glances at you. When you're bored, you stare at the clock counting every minute, every second.

I started to develop a small crush on you after a few days of knowing you. I don't know exactly what moment but it just kind of happened.

I liked you till the last of the winter snow disappeared. The feelings I had for you faded away, I realized that the chances of you liking me back was like a rainy day becoming clear. You were kind of close you Yachi so, I figured that I should back down.

I like the way you try so hard when you play ball with your friends. After I became a manager, I saw how dedicated you were to volleyball. You always work hard to improve, I know one day it will all pay off.

Love,
Y/n

A/N;
Sorry I made y'all wait for this update. It kinda sucks but, I do be running out of ideas 👉👈

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL WANT FOR TANAKA'S LETTER.

Oh n I forgot to mention this but, if you haven't read the epilogue recently, I decided to add another letter. It's the only letter someone gives to y/n that she kept.

Also I'm going to be mentioning characters from 1-2 other animes in the future chapters. K that's it.
Time; 12:28 am
Date; Sunday, June 21, 2020
Word count;453