ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

(Don't forget the music. Don't play it yet tho, it tells u when to play it )
After the team finished cleaning, we all leave the gym. We're all talking outside the gym when Michimiya Yui walks up to Daichi and kisses his cheek.

The rest of the team's jaws dropped while Daichi just blushes before turning to us. "Guys Yui and I are dating now. I'm gonna walk her home, go home and get some rest. We leave for the training camp in Tokyo tomorrow morning."  I can't help but, feel sad that they're dating.

We all go our separate ways. Yachi and I get in my car since I'm gonna drop her off. We're best friends, I tell her everything. She's the only other person that knows about my crush on Daichi.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Yachi."

"No you're not y/n. It's okay to be sad."

I look down at my hands "I like him... but, he chose her. She's so much better then me too; she's his age, she plays volleyball, and she's been friends with him longer then I've know him."
*play music*
Yachi pulls my chin up to look me in the eyes. "Y/n, your an amazing person so, shut up."

"She's skinny too, I need to start counting my calories"I mumble.

"You don't need to lose weight y/n. If it makes you feel any better, I never looked good in mom jeans."

"You're so pretty Yachi, I wish I was like you blue eyed blonded-"

Yachi cuts me of " you literally have a perfect body."

"Maybe I should try harder..."

"You should lower your expectations for yourself y/n. You're literally gorgeous."

"I'm no quick-curl barbie."

"I was never cut out for Prom Queen, you on the other hand-"

I interrupt her and look her in the eyes "If I get more pretty, do you think he will like me?"

Yachi turns to me "Y/n, you are the most gorgeous and amazing person I've ever met. Any person would be extremely lucky to have you; so, forget about Daichi. He's missing out on an amazing girl, one day he's gonna realize that. There's other people that are lined up to just to get a date with you."

She smile at me. We pull up to her house and exchange our goodbyes.

A/n;
Short chapter but, it's to reveal that Daichi is with Yui and to let you guys see the type of friendship Yachi and y/n have.

OK SO, IMPORTANT QUESTION...
Do you guys like the Ouran High Host Club? I was thinking of making y/n rich and going to ouran for a chapter. While she's at Ouran, all the letters get passed out. Is that like an interesting plot?? Idk, I kinda like it but, it's kinda random and I just wanted to know if y'all would like it. Please let me know in the comments

Date; Monday, July 6, 2020
Time; 11:23 pm
Word count; 506