♡︎𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘♡︎

(Don't forget to play song while reading the letter )

After an hour and a half has passed, the team started to clean up. I went to go undo the net since it was higher up, I tried standing on my tippy toes but, still wasn't tall enough. I felt a presence come behind me; I look up and see Kageyama undoing the knot. I instantly start blushing, if only he knew the effect he had on me.

Dear Tobio Kageyama,

I've always had a small crush on you ever since we met. I really admire you Kageyama. Sometimes I wish you'd look at me more then a friend but, you have completely dedicated your life to volleyball.

I remember when we Daichi bought us all meat buns after practice; all of us were talking about random stuff like school and relationships. When Tanaka asked you about having a girlfriend, you said love is messed up and said that it doesn't work. Your main focus is on volleyball and that you don't have time.

I know there's no changing your mind but, we can fall in love with each other tonight. So, if love is nothing more then just a waste of your time... waste it on me.

I know you you don't want to be in a relationship. You'd rather give your full focus to volleyball to prove that you've changed from middle school. So we don't gotta go there
Past teammates and warfare, it's just you and me now. I don't know your secrets but, I'll pick up the pieces. Pull you close to me now.

If love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me.

Love,
Y/n

A/n;
The next chaptet should come out in a bit. See y'all tisoon 😗✌️

Date; Monday, July 6, 2020
Time; 8:20
Word count; 311