60,000🎉

Hello, ICU readers! Been a while! I just wanted to thank every single one of you who made this book's read count reach over 60,000! That's really awesome and I'm so grateful. So grateful for all the love you've given to this story! 🙏💜

Idk how to thank you all yet for now, but I'll write you a fun fact. Don't read if you don't want to work your imagination again from this story. ㅋㅋ

     I actually tried writing a sequel for this story. It is in my drafts. I know this is the disappointing part but I am not going to publish it because i didn't finish writing it. Since this one is called ICU (I See You), the sequel is supposed to be called I See Them.

     In this unpublished sequel, Kino stops seeing ghosts due to his continuous therapy guided by his mom and he's finally able to live a normal life. But since waking up from coma, Yuna acquires the ability to see ghosts instead though she wasn't aware at first that she can.

     The story is more about Kino and Yuna's relationship. She's still unable to remember everything, but yes, they are dating.

     But Yuna meets a boy in school and starts forming a friendship with him without realizing he's actually a ghost. She begins to discover mysteries about this boy just like Kino in ICU, but she's not as aware as Kino when it comes to the matter so she gets herself in trouble—but Kino won't be able to help her since he can't see ghosts anymore.

    He has to find a way to reopen his sight and sacrifice normal life to be able to help Yuna with the situation.

_______________________________

MAN. The things Kino does for Yuna. 😩😂 Anywaaaaay, let your imaginations run wild. I'm sorry I can't give you guys the full story! It's a huge 'maybe' that I might be able to write the whole story.

But again, thank you so much for loving ICU, for all the kind feedbacks you've given me! 💜