One

Sebastian stood on the front steps of the Phantomhive manor staring at the acres of land owned by the Young Master. Finny, who was tending to the roses waved at him. He nodded and continued to stare into space. This place is so troublesome, I can't wait to devour the brats soul so I can finally leave.

A faint meow drew him out of his thoughts. A small, pure white cat was sitting at his feet and looking at him. He knelt down and scratched the creatures head; it rubbed its cheek against his arm. "My, aren't you affectionate," Sebastian smiled. It looked up at him with bright green eyes that quickly changed to a dark red.

Sebastian stopped petting the cat and stared at it, surprised, "I never thought I would get the opportunity to come across one like you. Where is your guardian?" He picked it up, but the white cat changed into a short, young girl with white hair and had kept her cat ears and tail. This isn't good, he thought while staring at the naked girl. She hadn't seemed to have noticed she had changed. "Hello," Sebastian took off his coat and draped it around her body. She looked at him, confused before realizing she had changed.

She smiled, exposing sharp canines. "I'm not a cat anymore!" She gasped and grabbed her throat, " this is amazing!"She jumped up onto Sebastian and wrapped her arms around his neck, "my names Renzai, what's yours?"

Sebastian smirked, "my name's Sebastian Michaelis. I'm the butler of this manor."

Her ears twitched, "I don't understand."

He stood, "I'll explain everything, right now though, we need to get you into some clothes and introduce you to the Young Master." He helped her stand; she tottered back and forth before falling onto his chest the coat covering her dropped to the ground exposing her body. Sebastian quickly picked up the coat and covered her before picking her up bridal style, "don't worry you'll get used to things."

He took her to his room and went to find something she could wear. He came back with a short purple dress, "how about this?"  Renzai nodded happily. He slipped the dress over her head and smiled, "one more thing." He pulled out a necklace with a small bell attached to it. He tied it around her neck and held up a mirror, "what do you think?"

She smiled and twirled around almost falling backwards, "I love it!...Sebastian do you think I look pretty like this?" Her tail swished back and forth.

"I cannot lie, you look beautiful. Come now, It's time for you to meet the Young Master."