Fifteen

I think you know what's being implied here.

---

Renzai stretched out on her back and closed her eyes, enjoying the summer sun and smiled, I love warm weather. Just as she was about to doze off, she felt someone poke her cheek.

“Aren’t you supposed to be working?”

Renzai opened her eyes and was staring right into Finnys turquoise eyes. She sat up and stretched, “yea I guess. It’s just so nice out; Sebastian won’t mind.” On cue, Finny and Renzai heard an explosion come from inside the manor.

“Ooh Bard’s in trouble,” he sounded like a child.

Renzai sighed and pulled herself up, “idiot,” she mumbled. “Guess I better go help him,” she smiled.

“What in the world?” Finny reached up and tugged on her exposed cat ears. “Where did these come from?”

Oh crap I slipped up; I’m such and idiot! C’mon, think of something, he can’t find out! She used the first idea that popped into her head. “Plutos digging up the roses again!” She pointed over Finnys shoulder.

He quickly jerked around, “Plu-Plu no!”

Renzai bolted toward the manor while Finny was distracted by her accusation.

“Plu-Plu isn’t digging up the roses why’d you…hey! Where’d you go Renzai?” Finny stared at the spot where she was a few moments ago. Can a person grow cat ears? I better ask Mey-Rin later; she knows more about this stuff than I do. Finny thought as he continued with his work.
---
Get to the bedroom, get to the bedroom, get to the bedroom! Renzai ran at top speed toward her and Sebastians room. Finally; she slammed the door shut and slid down the wall panting heavily. “Why did that happen? I usually have complete control over my cat features; so why couldn’t I tell they were showing in the garden?She stood up and examined herself in the wall mirror, “my tail too?! Please tell me Finny didn’t see that!” She smiled and saw that her teeth had also taken on their feline look. Ok, no big deal, I’ll just have to be more careful. She started to retract her cat features again, but a pain in her head caused her to stop; she hissed, “What is happening?”The bedroom door opened; Renzai froze, please don’t be Finny. 

“What are you doing down here, shouldn’t you be helping Bard?” Sebastians voice came from behind her.

“I would, if I weren’t dealing with this at the moment!” She pointed to her ears.

Sebastian frowned, “don't yell at me. Now, what’s the problem?” Sebastian examined her closer, “I don’t see anything wrong.”

“I was out in the garden with Finny and he saw my ears! I didn’t even know they were showing, but when I tried to make them disappear again it hurt like crazy!”Sebastian poked her ears; Renzai holding back the urge to swat at him, I told you my ears hurt so you think it’s a good idea to poke them?"  She growled.

“Hmm, looks like your body needs a break; stay like this for the rest of the day and we’ll see how you feel tomorrow.” Now, to find something to cover up those cute ears and tail. Sebastian started pulling clothes out of their closet until he had a sunhat and a clean pair of underclothes.

Renzai blushed at Sebastian holding her underclothes, “what are you doing?”

He smiled and took a step toward her, “we can’t have the servants find out about you being a demon, but you can’t neglect you job here. So, I’m going to make it where your ears and tail can’t be seen; now take off your dress.”