Eleven

The next few chapters do follow the story line, sorry about that, but I added my own take on things. Hope you like it! 

---

Sebastian finished tying down the luggage before helping Ciel and Renzai inside. He climbed up front and pulled the carriage away. “Where are we going? I can’t wait till we get there its goanna be so much fun!” Renzai was bouncing up and down in her seat.

“This isn’t a vacation; I have serious work to do; if it wasn’t for Sebastian you’d be back with the other servants.  Now will you be quiet; I have a headache.” He sighed and leaned his head against the window.

Renzai leaned forward and poked his cheek, “you have serious work to do not me.” She emphasized. “Now where are we going?”

Ciel massaged his temple, “London; now will you stop talking?” Renzai smirked; she knew she was getting on his nerves. Let’s see how far I can push him, she thought.  

 “Where in London?”

“I have a townhouse we’re staying in, now shut up!”

“You’re the one who’s yelling,” Renzai mumbled. Ciel ignored her and stared out the window; at least the other three aren’t here.
--
Renzai didn’t bother waiting for Sebastian to open the door; the second the carriage stopped she flew out onto the street. “Was that really necessary?”  Ciel asked as he climbed out. She stuck her tongue out at him and followed Sebastian inside. Immature brat, he thought.

Renzai picked up on murmuring coming from a room upstairs, she showed one ear to listen better.

“It’s not here either; where does he keep it?”

She pressed a finger to her lips and gestured to where the voice was coming from. “Stay behind me,” Sebastian whispered. Renzai and Ciel nodded and followed Sebastian until they were right in front of the door. Renzai hid her ear and prepared to be attacked by kidnappers or assassins. Sebastian casually opened the door and sighed at the sight in front of him. Madam Red, Grell and Lau had trashed the room looking for tea.

Ciel pushed past Renzai and Sebastian, “what are you doing here?” The group of three looked up from the mess they’d made.

“If it isn’t my darling nephew,” Madam Red pulled Ciel into a tight hug. “It’s so good to see you!”

---
“Scotland Yard and the press have nicknamed the killer Jack the Ripper for the horrible mess he leaves behind.”

Lau spoke, “do you have the courage to see something that gruesome? So much blood spilled and the mutilated bodies are something out of a nightmare.” Renzai gagged.

“There’s no point in speaking to Scotland Yard; that idiot Sir. Arthur Randall won’t say a word. The only way we’re getting any information is if we go see...him.”
--

“Let’s get this over with,” Ciel said before opening the door to a shop simply named Undertaker. “Undertaker, are you here?”

“I knew you’d be stopping by sooner or later Earl Phantomhive,” Undertakers voice echoed through the dark shop. Renzai hid behind Sebastian; Undertaker emerged from a coffin leaning against the wall scaring everyone. “Have you finally come to try one of my custom made coffins?” 

This old guy is really creepy, Renzai thought as she watched him move around the room.

He grabbed a container filled with something that looked like bones and held it out to Renzai, "want one? My guests helped me make them."