|chapter 11|

Spencer ||

This weekend was one of the worst weekends I've had in awhile. It was full with too many thoughts, questions and tubs of ice cream. I didn't know what to do with myself.

Friday was such a long day for me. I had absolutely nothing to look forward to and I wasn't used to that. Even if I knew Luke was not there and wasn't going to be there I kept looking. I kept looking for the crystal blue eyes I've come to love. I missed him.

I've known this guy for four days and I missed him.

My want for Luke was so much and I had such a hard time admitting to myself how much I actually need him. The kiss made it pretty easy to see. I guess I've always had this want for him since I laid eyes on him. I was so determined to knock down his walls, and I still am. I want to see Luke, I want to be able to love him every single second.

I still believe there is a reason for him acting the way he does towards me. Because I've seen the real him, quite a few times actually. And I know he can be that way all the time he just needs some one to show him their care and love for him. And that's where I come in.

I don't usually believe in love at first sight and tend to stay away from books or movies like that, but I know it must exist for some people, and I have this odd feeling it does for me.

I am so intrigued with anything Luke does, and ever since we kissed I could not get him or the way his lips fit perfectly to mine off of my mind.

Somehow I needed Luke to open to me. I needed him to know that I cared so much about him and that wasn't going away anytime soon.

-

It was now Sunday evening, and I was once again dreading to go to school. I wasn't dreading to see Luke, but rather to not see him. I don't want to go another day not seeing his face probably because he doesn't want to face me. I don't want to be the reason for his sadness, that's the utmost last thing I want to do.

I went to bed ready to face tomorrow, all my hopes were to be able to see Luke because I feel like I might go insane.

-

I woke up at 5:30 like always and made my way downstairs to get breakfast. I went on my phone seeing all the texts or tweets I missed during my slumber. Ashton had texted me right when I was checking the latest one direction tweet. Telling me one of his lame jokes again for a "daily smile" for today.

I got ready not really putting much effort in myself, as always. I left my curled hair from yesterday and put a regular outfit on. You'd think that I would actually get ready considering how early I get up, but I just don't see the point to anymore.

I texted Ashton seeing if he could give me and ride and of course he said yes.

He showed up not more then 20 minutes later with that stupid, but heart warming smile he had on his face. I gave him one of my nicest fake ones in return.

As happy as Ashton makes me I couldn't bring myself to actually smile. I was still nervous for this day. Not wanting anything to go wrong. I could only hope Luke was actually going to turn up. And with that sitting at the back of my mind i could never be at ease.

-

We arrived at school and met up with Michael and Joanna. We all talked for the remaining time and I actually forgot about Luke for a second. I forgot about being nervous, until the bell and I got all those feelings back.

This time I made my way to class slowly in hopes to actually bump into Luke.

That plan failed, once again my heart was hurt just a little bit more when the final bell rang and Luke did not show up.

Monday passed. As well as Tuesday and Wednesday. No sign, no alerts, nothing of Luke, it was like he fell off the face of the earth.

The week continued on, Thursday nothing, Friday all the same.

Luke did not show up to any part of school that whole week, not once.

You'd think I would forget about him. You'd think I would quickly forget about him considering the fact that he kissed me and then never spoke to me again. But it's not that damn easy.

I am slowly getting more and more tired of this. I thought it was love at first sight, but I was wrong. I was wrong, but no matter what I did I still felt love for him. Even if I hadn't talked to him for a week and half, I still felt the same way. I couldn't shake the feeling. But I needed to forget him. It was the best thing to do. I'm going to try and pretend that this didn't happen.

But how could ever forget crystal blue?

****
So this is going somewhere I promise! I just don't want to rush into things!
OH AND I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT OR VOTE OR ANYTHING IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE STORY SO YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THAT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FEEDBACK FROM YOU EVEN IF ITS TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN TO BETTER!
Love you all!