Dare 4

Michael: Well, after the host made me think that something or someone hurt my pet chimp, I think it's time for me to get my revenge. And I've also got some much needed help from a good friend of mine.

Chris Tucker: Hey, what's up Mike? I heard about the dare that happened yesterday with you and the monkey.

Michael: I know I know.

Chris Tucker: Were you actually crying your eyes out?

Michael: Yes Chris. It scared me so bad. I thought that I wasn't gonna be able to get over it emotionally. But I'm okay now. 🙂 Macaulay apologized and so did the author. And they both promised me that they would never do anything like that ever again.

Chris Tucker: So, what are you gonna do? You know, as your revenge?

Michael: I thought about it all day yesterday and I really think that it will work without fail. I am going to dare the author to do something embarrassing.

Chris Tucker: Oh Mike, here she comes now!

Me: Hey everyone! 😜 What's up?

Michael: I have a dare for you, sweetheart. And you're probably gonna like it.

Me: Okay, what is it?

Michael: Kiss me.

Me: Wait...what?!

Michael: *pulls me closer to him and our foreheads touch against one another*

Me: Fine...*leans forward and presses my lips against Michael's mouth.

Chris Tucker: Congratulations Michael. 😎

Michael: Mmm. *moans and then we both fall onto the big sofa, and Michael deepened the kiss*

Me: *blushes heavily and then MJ slowly lets go* 😌😊