Dare 13

Me: *finds a piece of paper being printed out on a printer in Michael's office* OHHHH MICHAEL????

Michael: *is making lunch for him and his three children* Just a second! I'll be right back my children.

Paris: Okay Daddy!

Prince: Where's Daddy goin'?

Blanket: Um...I don't know.

*MJ hurries up the stairs where he finds me standing next to the door of office*

Michael: What do you need from me, sweetheart?

Me: I think we've got more dares for me and you to do. I just didn't want to go in your office without asking you first.

Michael: Aww! That's really sweet of you.

Me: You're a real cutie pie, aren't ya Michael?

Michael: Aw, hehe. 😊

*I kiss the king of pop on the cheek and then run into Michael's office to grab the dares that were on the printer, and then I come back out*

Michael: *leads me and himself downstairs to the kitchen, where the singer starts making lunch* So, what's the dare gonna be this time?

Me: *giggles* Well, this one requires the both of you to do this particular dare. This Moonwalker dared us both to bob for apples.

Michael: Um...what's that?

Me: It's one of those carnival games where you try to catch an apple. But the rule is that you can't use your hands.

Michael: Wow, that sounds tricky.

Me: You can use any other body part to bob for apples except for your hands. Let's try using our mouth first.

Michael: Okay. I guess I'll go first then.

*The lucky moonwalker brings in a tub filled with water and there were red and green apples floating above*

*MJ gets down on his knees and then bends his head down, using his mouth to try and grab an apple*

Michael: Ohhh...this is too hard for me. *is panting heavily*

Me: *tries not to laugh* Let me try now...

*I also get on my knees and then bends down my head to a green apple, lifting it up with my teeth*

Paris, Prince, and Blanket: Yay! *they all clap their hands in applause*

Me: *smiles and then takes a formal bow*

Michael: I'm gonna serve lunch now. How about you put the apples away and dump all this water in the bathtub?

Me: Okay Michael! 😃