Dare 16

Me: *snickers while holding the piece of paper that MJ's dare* This is gonna be priceless!

Michael: *reads the dare and then giggles* Okay, I'll do it. But first, I need to go to the store and get a bunch of toilet paper.

Prince: (MJ's eldest son) *sends a text to Michael* Dad, Paris is going out shopping with her friends. Can you prank her while she's not home?

Michael: *texts Prince*

From MJ: Sure thing little buddy, lol. I'm on my way there with lots of toilet paper. Wish me luck 😜

*Michael Jackson sneaks over to his Paris's house and then toilet papers her house*

Michael: *giggles quietly as he sneaks back to his car and then he drives away*

(A few hours later...)

Paris: *arrives at her house* WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Who did this to my house?

Michael: *gets a text from Blanket, his youngest son* Ohh it's Blanket.

From: Blanket

DAD! Paris is beyond upset and she said that she was gonna sneak into your house and steal your favorite eyeliner!

To Blanket

From: Michael: Well, if she steals my eyeliner, then she grounded.

Michael: *gets a call from Paris* Ohh hi sweetheart! How are you doing?

Paris: WHY THE HELL DID YOU TOILET PAPER MY HOUSE DAD?!

Michael: Watch your language, missy. And how do you even know it was me who did it?

Paris: Dad, I'm a grown ass woman. You can't tell me what to do! I don't even live in Neverland with you anymore.

Michael: Yes I can. I'm your daddy. I have every right to protect you from all the paparazzi.

Me: Michael, stop being a bitch and just accept the fact that you're a lonely father whose kids have already left the nest.

Prince and Blanket: *both of them heard everything and thus start laughing*

Michael: *points his finger at me like he's playing the role of father figure* You stay out of this Emily. This is between me and MY family.

Me: Hey bitch, I am family. You said it yourself. Every MJ fan is considered blood/family to the king of pop himself.

Paris: *is laughing along with her brothers* DADDY JUST GOT ROASTED! HAHA! 😂