Chapter 25

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.3k READS!!!! MEANS ALOT!!!
SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY! Comment opinions please?

•Justin's POV•
*knock knock knock*
"Come in!" I yelled. It was the morning after the FaceTime call with Selena and I was playing Mario Kart with Scarlett and Jazmyn in my hotel room.
Scooter popped his head in.

"Hey JB, hey girls!" Scooter greeted everyone as he walked in. Our eyes were glued onto the screen so there wasn't much of a response.

"What's up, Scooter?" I asked my manager as I controlled Mario to drift around a coconut tree.

"Can you..." Scooter motioned to the screen, asking me to pause the game.
"I was thinking." Scooter started.

"Since when do you think?" I joked around with my manager. He didn't laugh though.

"You should really start working on designing the show, I mean, first show is in a couple months dude. We don't have a lot of time." Scooter informed me and I nodded.
"Nick is downstairs in the hotel gym. Why don't you go down there and start working on choreography?" Scooter offered and I nodded excitedly, I love dancing.
"I'll play Mario Kart with these two munchkins." Scooter took my controller and sat in between the girls. I wandered off to my closet to get changed.
"Uncle Scooter!!! Why'd you crash into me?!?" I heard Jazzy whine. I laughed to myself.
"Hey! I never said I was good at this game!" Scooter tried to defend himself.

•Selena's POV•

After the hospital, Demi drove me back to her house. In my opinion that whole trip was a waste of time because the only thing they told me was "just let this bug work its way through your body" and to "not board a flight in risk of contaminating the plane."
Stupid nurses...

I curled up into a ball on the couch and watched Netflix until dinner time.

"Lena?! What do you want for dinner?" Demi wandered into the living room. I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Given the fact that I'm sick, I can't eat much without throwing up." I reminded Demi.
"Oh yeah. Sorry." She mumbled, going through her phone.
"Well Mom is out with friends and Madison is at a friend's house for a sleepover so it's just you and me."
Demi said as she slipped her phone into her hoodie pocket.
"How about I go and get food from Red Robin? They have soup." Demi offered me. I didn't really want soup, but it didn't matter because I wouldn't be eating it since I was sneaking out tonight.
"Yeah, that seems great." I tried to sound enthusiastic to avoid Demi from getting suspicious.
"Okay. I'll be back soon." Demi grabbed her keys and purse and strolled out of the house.
As soon as I heard Demi's pull out of the driveway in her mom's car, I sprinted up the stairs to pack.
When I made it up to the stairs, I barely made it to the toilet before emptying the contents of my stomach. Sick people shouldn't sprint, but I had no time to waste.
I stumbled into the guest room and threw the few clothes that I had unpacked into my suitcase.
I flung open the screen of my MacBook and hastily typed American Airlines into the search engine. Soon enough, I had purchased a one way ticket to New York, back to my safety. I didn't feel safe being in the same state as my father.

Please go check out the stories of 14horanhugs and fizzyfiction because they're really good authors <3