The bullies

Yes the picture at the top is a scene from power rangers.  I used to love that show 🤣🤣

Sam's P.O.V

Colby was definitely in trouble. I ran down the hall as fast as I could, finally coming across the scene I had been praying I wouldn't. Colby was pressed up against the wall, Josh, Masyn and Reece were surrounding him. Punches and kicks came from the three older boys as they taunted Colby and called him names. "Look at you, you're a useless little nobody." Josh chanted.

"Yeah, you little faggot, why are you still alive?!!" Masyn added.

"No one will ever love you, you're a fuck up. Burn in hell!" Reece finished.

What do I do?!!! I thought. I felt helpless. I needed to save Colby but I would only make it worse by going over. Then I heard someone behind me. Aryia and Kevin were walking down the hall. They were my friends too, and were in the same year as Colby and I. I ran to them.

"Oh hey Sam." Kevin said.

"Guys, I need you're help!" I said quickly. 

"What's up?" Aryia asked. I knew people feared Aryia and Kevin, they were notorious for 'you pick on their friends, you gon' get the shit beat outta you'

"I'm friends with boy called Colby! Masyn, Josh and Reece, are beating him up, please help." 

Aryia's  face morphed into a grim smile,"Where the fuck are these assholes?"

"Yeah, if Colby's your friend, he's our friend too." Kevin added. I lead them to the fight.

Kevin's eyes widened but Aryia stepped straight in. "What the fuck do you little c***s think you're doing?" He yelled. The three stopped in shock. Aryia strode over and punched Masyn square in the face, knocking him to the floor. "See, how do you like it bitch!" 

Kevin was quick to stand beside him, Kevin was a lot less violent but I could see how enraged he was that they had done this to a clearly innocent young boy. Kevin too, punched one of them, Reece. Josh was the only one left standing and he glared straight at Aryia before punching Colby in the face. Aryia lost it. He grabbed Josh's shoulders and flung him down like a rag doll, punching his head against the ground. I ran to Colby. He sobbed flinging his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him as close as I could to me. "It's ok Colby. Everything's ok." I reassured him, trying not cry myself. I didn't want to witness that. He never deserved any of it. The three bullies stood up and went to walk away. "Fags." Josh muttered. But unfortunately for him, Aryia heard. He slapped Josh harshly, grabbing his hair and pulling them so they were face to face. "Watch... what...you say." He growled. Josh nodded, and took off down the hall. Kevin was the first to be beside us. I gently placed a hand on Colby's back. I immediately felt him flinch and tense up. "No, Colbs, it's ok, they're our friends." I whispered softly. He nodded. "Are you ok?" Kevin asked. Colby nodded. "Have they done this before?" He nodded again. I was shocked, "Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"I..I d-didn't want y-you to get h-hurt." He murmured. Kevin and Aryia looked at me with a smile, the kid was so gosh darn selfless that he was willing to keep getting badly hurt just so I wouldn't. I held him tighter. "It's ok, Colby. You know you can tell me anything. I wouldn't have done anything stupid okay? I just need to know these things." I cooed.

We stayed like that for a while, me calming Colby down and Aryia and Kevin checking over his wounds. "Sammy." Colby mumbled.

"Yes, love."

"I don't wanna go home..."

There you go chapter 4. Hope it's okay!! If there is anything you wanna see in this story then please let me know!!!!

love y'all

-Colby