Skipping lessons part 1

SMUT

I was sat in year 11 Geography, the most boring subject. I was sat next to my boyfriend George. When the teacher wasn't looking, he would kiss my cheek or wrap his arm around me or something. I was trying to not pay attention to George and listen to what the teacher had to say. I didn't notice George's hand slide under the table. Not until I felt something push against my clothed pussy. I gasped and looked at George.
"What are you doing?" He just smirked and began to move his finger around a bit, making me moan quietly.
"George we can't do this here!" I whisper shouted.
"Follow me then," he said before butting his hand up.
"Sir my head hurts can I go to the nurses office?" He asked. The teacher allowed it and Georgie walked off. I waited about 5 minutes and asked if I could go to the toilet. The teacher allowed that too.

I stepped out of class and wondered around the deserted corridors. I found George waiting by the back of the school.
"Right what's your plan then?" I asked. George pulled me in for a passionate kiss.
"Your house is closer," he mumbled against my lips. We both walked to my house. As we entered, George started making out with me the second the front door shut. We continued this as he carried me upstairs to my bedroom.

George gently placed me on my bed and shut the door. As he walked over to me, I could see his erect member through his painfully tight trousers. He got on top of me and started to kiss me again. He moved his finger back down to my clothed pussy like he did before.
"Fuckn' hell y/n. Yer drenched," he said. He moved down so his head was by my pussy. He pushed my school skirt up and removed my knickers. He looked up at me for consent and I nodded vigorously. George started licking my pussy. His tongue exploring every inch of it. The pleasure was almost unbearable. He started sucking on my clitoris.
"George I'm gonna cum," I moaned very loudly. And I did.

George licked up every bit of my cum and moved back up my body so he was at eye level.
"Now, take your clothes off," George instructed. I quickly removed every item of clothing on my body. George removed his school tie and shirt. Then his trousers, socks and lastly his boxers. His rock hard cock sprung out, slapping against his abdomen. Just that sight got me wetter.

George leaned down and started kissing my neck.
"You've been a very good girl so far. Just do as daddy says," he whispered. He continued to place hickeys down my neck and on my collarbone. He eventually got down to my breast, taking one of them in his mouth sucking it and massaging the other with his hand. This caused me to let out a loud moan. Georg looked up at me.
"Spread yer legs," he demanded. I did as he slipped his cock in. I let out a loud moan as did George.
"God yer so tight," he said as he began to thrust on and out of me.

George's thrusting gradually got faster and faster. After a while his thrusts began to get more sloppy. He thrusted into me one more time resulting in us not cumming in unison.

George collapsed next to me and brought me into his warm, sweaty embrace.
"You did very well," he mumbled into my hair.
"Thank you." We cuddled for a while, as we were about to doze off to sleep we heard the front door open.
"Y/n are you home the door was unlocked?" We heard my mum shout from downstairs.
"Yeah I was sent home for throwing up!" I replied panicking. Me and George quickly got out of bed and began to get our clothes on as we footsteps coming up the stairs. As we had just finished getting dressed, my mum walked in.
"Oh hello George," she said confused.
"I thought you were sick. Why is George here?" We looked at each other and panicked.
"Y/n threw up and I went with her so I could look after her," George said. My mum seemed convinced. As she was about to leave she turned back around.
"Why are you both sweaty?" We looked at each other again and panicked.
"Also it smells a bit strange in here. I'll go get the air freshener. You staying for dinner George?" She asked before leaving.
"Erm if you don't mind mrs (your surname)."
"Not at all." She spoke before leaving.

I looked at George as if to say 'great now the awkwardness is going to last longer'.
"What I'm hungry," he said.
"Haven't you just eaten?" You said jokingly.
"Well yes but. Food."