This is based off of a weird dream I had

This is based off of a weird dream that I had so don't expect it to make sense.

Circa: 1983
Fluff
Age gap: 16-40
(16 is the legal age of consent in the uk)

I was walking down the street when I bumped into a man who was quite a bit taller than me.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I apologised.
"No don't worry it's not your fault," he replied. His voice sounded familiar. Very familiar. I looked up to see the one and only George Harrison. I almost had a heart attack. My eyes started to well up with tears which began to spill.
"Oh no don't cry," he said as he used his thumb to wipe my tears away.
"I'm sorry it's just, I've always wanted to meet and and I've dreamed of the day but I never thought it would actually happen," I explained.

He gave me a sympathetic look.
"Would you like a hug?" He asked extending his arms out. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him like he did to me. I buried my face into his chest.
"Mr Harrison?" I asked.
"Please love call me George. What can I do for you?" He replied.
"I know it's a bit strange but can I kiss you?" I asked looking up at him.
"I don't see why not. Wait how old are you?" He asked.
"16," I replied. He seemed fine with that. He leaned down and I placed a soft kiss on his lips. To my surprise he kissed me back. We broke apart but within seconds I felt his lips against mine again. The kiss got a bit passionate but then we broke apart remembering that we're in a public place.

"Can I take you for lunch Erm..?" He asked now knowing my name.
"Y/n," I replied. "And yes I would love that."
"Ah a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said making me blush.

It took us a few minutes to walk to a nearby cafe. It was quite small but also cozy. We looked at the menu on the table and George told me to order whatever I want. I scanned over the menu and decided to get a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. George got a cup of tea and a sandwich.

We started a conversation to get to know each other a bit better.
"How long have you been wanting to meet me then?" He asked rather intrigued.
"God I don't know but quite a few years," I replied taking a bite out of my muffin. George smiles at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You have some of the blueberry filling on your nose," he said as he wiped it off with his finger. We not giggled slightly. George took. Deep sigh and looked at me.
"Y/n I know this is going to sound weird cause we've only just met and that you're just about legal, god I haven't said this in years, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. A massive smile made its way across my face.
"Yes!" I practically shouted making everyone turn to look at us.
"I mean yes I would love to," I said much quieter to him. He began to smile and leaned in to place a soft kiss on my lips.

Obviously I had to add some parts for it to make more sense and it turned out better than I thought it would.