Teasing part 1

I know I say this a lot but he looks so adorable^
Circa: 1973
Smut
Age gap: 18-30

It was unusually hot today. I had invited my friends to come and hang out around my pool but before that I had some teasing to do. I threw on my bikini and decided to go and to pay my stepdad George a visit. My mum had passed away when I was 8. Two years after they met. So George has single handedly raised me since then. I had had a massive crush on George for as long as I can remember and I keep getting hornier and hornier thinking of all of the things he could do to me. I finally decided to make a move.

"Hi daddy," I said as I appeared in the doorway of his studio. He was sat at his desk tuning his guitar.He looked up and staired at me. Mainly my breasts.
"Oh erm hello y/n," he said coming out of his trance.
"Daddy you look sexy with your long hair," I said in an attempt to seduce him as I walked over to him.
"Erm thank you?" He replied confused. He knocked his plectrum off of his desk. He reached down to get it.
"Don't worry daddy I'll get it for you," I said bending over in front of him, giving him a good view of my breasts. I handed him his plectrum.
"Erm t-thank you," he said his breath hitched.
"You smell nice," I whispered as I got closer to his neck.

I moved his guitar and sat on his lap so I was straddling him.
"Daddy you're hard," as said as I moved my wet heat around his bulge.
"Won't your friends be here soon," he said struggling to not moan.
"Yeah but not yet. So I thought id spend time with you daddy," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Okay but why are you behaving like this? It's not right," he said still trying to not moan.
"I like you y'know. Like really like you and you make me really horny daddy. And it's not like we're related or anything," I said in a seductive tone. His eyes suddenly became full of lust. We heard the sound of the loud doorbell.
"But like you said earlier, my friends are here now so I'll have to go. Bye daddy," I said before leaving his studio. He seemed upset that I'd gone. It looks like my plan worked then.

My friends and I have been lazing around the pool for about half a hour now. I haven't been able to get George off my mind, mainly cause he's gardening and keeps glancing over at me.

My friends were talking about boys that they like. I wasn't really paying attention until I head my name.
"Y/n who do you like?" One did my friends asked. I can't exactly say my step dad. I noticed that george was right behind me.
"Yknow what, I really like Bob Dylan," I said.
"Wait really? The one with the messy curly hair?" She replied laughing.
"It just makes him look sexier," I said.

About five minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Y/n do you mind if I borrow you for a minute. I forgot to ask earlier I just need an opinion on my album so far. I agreed and followed him inside with a smirk on my face.