Skipping lessons part 2

I don't know who the woman is but we still have Georgie ^

Two weeks later

We were off school for 2 weeks now. Recently I had began to feel very sick. Everything seemed like so much more effort.

I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom. I threw up again. As I was about to go back to my bedroom, I bumped into my mum. She gave me a sympathetic look.
"This has been happening a lot recently. Are you okay?" She asked.
"Erm I think so," I replied. I walked back to my bedroom with mum following me. I was getting clothes out to wear when the questioning began.
"Are you going anywhere today?" She asked.
"Yeah. George is taking me out if that's okay?" I asked. She nodded.
"That's actually sort of what I wanted to ask you about. So a few weeks ago you were sent home but George was here. Now you're throwing up every morning." I started panicking. Then it hit me.
"You don't think I'm pregnant do you?" I asked.
"There is a possibly," she sighed.
"Look. You get dressed and ready, I'll go and get a test and you can take it before you go. How does that sound?" She asked. I nodded.

I had gotten dressed and done my hair and makeup. I heard the front door open.
"Hi George she's upstairs," I could briefly hear my mum say. Oh no.
"Hello. Wow you look perfect," George complemented me as he walked into my room.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

We went downstairs and I discreetly got the test from my mum and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I took the test and waited hesitantly. Then I heard knocking on the door.
"Y/n are you okay? You've been in there a while," George said.
"I'm fine. I'll be out in a sec." just as I said that. The results showed up.
Positive
I tried my best to not cry as I didn't want to mess up my makeup. I quickly put the test into my bag and walked out. George put his arm around me  and kissed my cheek.
"Are you sure you're okay?" I just hummed in response.

We said goodbye to my mum and we both left. We ended up getting ice cream. George could tell something was bothering me.
"Y/n I know something is wrong. You can tell me anything okay darling?" George stared deep into my eyes with his hand placed on my thigh. I could t help it. I started crying. George pulled me close to him.
"Shhh it okay. You don't need to cry," he comforted me. I pulled away from the hug and grabbed the test out of my bag and handed it to him. It took a while for him to process it.
"So you're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded and cried even more. He pulled me into another hug.
"Shhh y/n it's okay. I'm staying with you every step of the way. I know were young but this is amazing. Were gonna have our own child. Also we get to spend even more time together."

George moved me onto his lap.
"We need to tell my mum though. She really wants grandchildren," he said making us both laugh.
"So you're not angry?" I asked.
"Of corse not. If anything I'm really happy," he began to place kisses down my neck.
"Cmon lets go," he said as I hopped off his lap and we walked off to his house hand in hand.

Okay that was bad. I apologise. I have a bit of writers block