Period

Smut
Circa: 1967

His soft lips grazed across my skin. I could feel his breath. He began attacking my neck again with lustful kisses. As I was straddling him, I began to feel him gradually grow harder by the second.

I moved my neck away from his face and kissed his nose.
"Is it okay if I quickly check something?" I asked.
"Yeah sure it will give me time to get ready," George replied. I climbed off his lap and practically ran to the bathroom.

I felt moisture down below. Yes possibly arousal but I'm due on so there is a possibility it's something else.

I pulled my knickers down and there was a red patch. Great. I quickly changed them and put a pad on. I washed my hands and made my way back to our bedroom.
"You okay baby?" George asked. I nodded.
"Geo I've got a better idea," I announced whilst walking over to him.
"And what would that be?" He whispered seductively.
"I haven't given you a blowjob in a while," I stated.
"True but you know I like pleasing you too," he pouted. I know it sounds ridiculous that George and I have been together for almost a year and I still felt uncomfortable discussing periods.
"Please daddy," I practically begged him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You know I can't say no to you," he replied with a smile.

He pulled his pants down allowing his long member to spring free. It was swollen and was dripping with precum. I positioned my head in between his hairy legs. I took his cock and pumped it a bit before putting it in my mouth, earning moans from George the entire time. Once I'd took all of his 7 inches in, I began to lick up and down his length and swill it around my mouth with my tongue. This resulted in him very near his orgasm.
"That's it baby, take daddy's cock," he moaned and he grabbed fistfuls of my hear.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he moaned loudly before shooting his warm load into my mouth.

I removed my mouth from around his cock, a string of saliva and cum attached to it.
"I forgot how much I missed that," George said. I looked up at him and he extended his arms inviting me to hug him. I got up off then floor and practically jumped into his embrace as he peppered little kisses over my face.

I didn't realise how many teddy boy and Beatles George one shots I do. I promise I will do older George as well. Requests are still open and sorry it's been a while.