Biscuits

Circa: 2020 (were going to pretend that the Beatles are still a band but like how they were in 1964)
Fluff

My boyfriend George was at his desk on a zoom call with the rest of the Beatles. I sat on our bed that was diagonal from his desk so I was out of sight from the call. I started at him adoringly as he sat there with his guitar and notepad chatting away. Every second I became more and more needy, wanting to hug him or just cuddle. Were supposed to be making biscuits together this afternoon so I could use that as an excuse to get him all to myself. I walked over to him and took his guitar off him.
"Hi baby I kind of need that I'm on call with the lads," he said. I hopped into his lap so I was straddling him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.
"I know but I wanted to cuddle  and were supposed to be making biscuits," I mumbled. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

The rest of the boys were talking amongst themselves so didn't notice me. Until now.
"Wow George hold on we're having a band rehearsal not a free porno," John said. Paul and Ringo started laughing.
"Oh shut up Lennon!" George said rather annoyed. I began to place kisses along his jawline as I waited for the call to end.
"Y'know what I think I need to go lads," George said as a massive smile spread along my face.
"Ooh I think George might be getting a bit frisky what do we think boys?" Johns said.
"No we're making biscuits!" I shouted.
"I think that's code for something else," Paul said winking.

George ended the call an looked at me.
"You know you could have just asked instead of us having to sit through John bickering on," he said placing a kiss on my cheek.
"I know. Now come on you promised me biscuits," I said climbing off his lap and pulling him up. We chased each other to the kitchen and began baking.

I know it's short so sorry about that. If anyone has requests just comment or message me!