part nine ♡

♡

elouise downey posted a photo

liked by kaylamaine, joangomez and 1

and 1.1 million others

elouisedowney our last full day in london so i thought i'd throw it back to the ntltc shoot🌫 thank you so much nikki and dom for welcoming me with open arms. sam, harry and paddy for being the brothers i never had. tessa, my darling girl and tom, the best person i've ever met, i love you all🖤🖤

view 903,778 comments
tagged tomholland2013 harryholland64 samholland1999 paddyholland2004 nikkihollandphotography dommoholland

username they treat el like their own🥺

harryholland64 i love you too, thank you for being a sister figure to me🖤
elouisedowney my lil song writing buddy, i'm going to miss you!!

username the vocalsssssss

samholland1999 im going to miss annoying you and tom in the mornings, but i'm proud of you!🤍
elouisedowney annoy harry, miss you buttercup🤍

username one more day till rob n el reunite
elouisedowney im so excited☺️☺️

paddyholland2004 on behalf of me n tess, we're going to miss you, love you!!
elouisedowney my fave lil man, i'm going to miss you so much!!🥺

nikkihollandphotography you're welcome into our home anytime, doll. love you!!💗
elouisedowney i love you. thank you for everything, please keep sending me the horoscopes💓

username skinny legend

username raini rodriguez is shaking
rainirodriguez blocked this user

robertdowneyjr im so proud of the woman you've become!!!🖤🖤
elouisedowney i love you so much!🖤

anthonymackie lil downey, when am i seeing you again?
elouisedowney whenever dad throws the next avengers party

elouise and tom spent most of their last day with toms family, as the next time they saw each other would be the premiere, which was three weeks away.

el still hadn't spoke to her mother since the incident on the second day and she didn't plan to any time soon.

but now, the pair were now sat on toms couch, tangled in each other's bodies while they watched avengers: civil war. tom occasionally calling himself out when we watched his scenes, making elouise giggle at his excitement.

"look it's me, el!" tom cheered again while pointing at the tv screen.

"i love how you've got your own movie coming out but still get excited over your cameo with my dad" she softly giggled, looking over to him with her brows raised. "it's cute though"

"so you think i'm cute?" tom smirked as he leaned back into the couch making the girl playfully roll her eyes. "i'm just joking, come here"

elouise smiles before moving next to tom, resting her head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer than she already was and began to play with her hair.

it had just gotten to the part of the fight scene when elouise began to feel herself smile against toms chest, taking in the moment that might never happen again as they were both busy with their upcoming schedules.

"el? are you still awake?" tom questioned the girl as he looked down at her, only for her to look back up at him. "can i ask you something?"

"of course, what's wrong?" she asked, sitting up to face him.

"be honest with me, do you like anybody?" he asked as she slightly nodded. "who?"

"i can't tell you that, it's a secret. do you?"

"i'd rather show my actions than say them" he told her as she just stared back in confusion.

tom began to lean in, still looking into elouises eyes when she felt herself begin to do the same he cupped her cheek as he placed his lips onto el's. immediately she kissed back soft and gently, her dream of five years finally coming true.

elouise moves her hand to the back of his neck, pulling him closer into her trying to deepen the kiss. she felt him slide his tongue across her bottom lip causing her to open her mouth, making tom slip his tongue her mouth.

after a five minute make out, both pulled away with bright red cheeks, with love and lust mixed in their eyes.

"nice to know, tommy boy"